Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

NewToApple*

macrumors newbie
Oct 8, 2022
Hey Guys just received my iPhone 14 pro. Couldn't have imagined the wait without this forum. You guys have been amazing. Enjoy your new devices. For the ones waiting, a little more patience, my status changed from processing to delivered in just 2 days. You will get your devices soon. Cheers!!! 🎉
Congratulations, what was the order date?

Mtyagi

macrumors member
Oct 21, 2022
Same for me! Do let me know when it gets on the shipping stage for you. I will come to know about mine that way.

NewToApple*

macrumors newbie
Oct 8, 2022
I ordered mine on the 26th and it’s still “processing”. Nov 17-24 projected delivery still.

Same for me! Do let me know when it gets on the shipping stage for you. I will come to know about mine that way.

Do keep us posted. You are the only way I can track my progress since I don't have the order number. Friend ordered and she is offline for some days.

Mtyagi

macrumors member
Oct 21, 2022
Ireland based. Ordered on the 26th too so hopefully the same for you guys.
Oh alright. That’s great then. I thought it to be different country to country. Mine is in US lets see thou i ordered on 28th. Delivery bucket is from 21st Nov to 29th Nov. Probably would have to wait a little longer.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.