Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

julit0

macrumors demi-god
Apr 19, 2010
Torrance, CA
Oh I just re read your comment. Yeah this is $85 because it’s Australian $
My fault as well - I should've been more clear about US Dollars. It was a very 🇺🇸 presumption on my part when I saw the "$". My apologies.

The Bellroy looks brilliant and it's at the top of my leather choices right now. I'm just waiting to see how the CC button works out (hole or covered). Cheers! Enjoy your unboxing soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: dbagg and space220

Hansana

macrumors 6502
Jul 2, 2014
My fault as well - I should've been more clear about US Dollars. It was a very 🇺🇸 presumption on my part when I saw the "$". My apologies.

The Bellroy looks brilliant and it's at the top of my leather choices right now. I'm just waiting to see how the CC button works out (hole or covered). Cheers! Enjoy your unboxing soon.

It’s all good cheers buddy. Will update you soon! Since we are in Aus we get phones pretty early too!

Reactions: julit0 and space220

thecautioners

macrumors 6502a
Dec 5, 2022
Really eager to use this Lumen case. T-Mobile has printed my UPS label but UPS still doesn’t have my package. I’m glad I’m poor (upgraded through T-Mobile for cheap) so I can’t buy 53 cases haha. I’m living vicariously through you all and crossing my fingers that more brands incorporate a camera button cover as time goes on.

Reactions: julit0

Sal09

macrumors 601
Sep 21, 2014
United Kingdom
I received my Sheath and Synthesis and I am absolutely amazed how good they Feel.
I love the new buttons. And the Camera Cutout Control is ok. I wish they implement it the apple way. But it could me much worse (Mouse).

I have no Idea which one I will try first when my phone arrives.
Im so glad i ordered Black and Blue Sheath this year.

Grey from last year became boring after a month or so.

Them Desert Ti camera rings will pop out really sweet with black Sheath.

HouseofG

macrumors regular
Jul 28, 2008
My spigen hybrid T series will be delivered today. Will take some pictures later
Excellent. I was a later order, so I'm looking at October 2-18 (?) still. Certainly better than Amazon's current estimate of November 8-10 for new orders (Black Frost)!

CooKieMoNs7eR

macrumors 68020
Nov 18, 2009
Anyone know a leather case out there close to forest green?

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 24
Reactions: GDF

JBlass421

macrumors 68020
Oct 29, 2019
[mention]Djones96 [/mention] the SUPCASE cases with the capture button buttons were a fail. Returned them both. They were too bulky for my liking and crystal clear cases just aren’t for me.

I also cancelled the Spigen Ultra Hybrid T MagFit, it was still out of stock and never shipped. No clear case for me at all.

Sheath and Synthesis due to arrive tomorrow for me.

I ordered Lake Green and Ultramarine Apple silicone from Amazon from its current sale. I already have Stone Gray and I do like that color. They’re not due to arrive until mid to late October.

I’ll see them in the Apple Store this weekend and if I don’t like them I’ll just cancel the order just didn’t want to miss the sale just in case I do like them.

Reactions: Djones96

Chateaunole-du-Pape

macrumors regular
May 25, 2022

HouseofG

macrumors regular
Jul 28, 2008
Very, very pretty, but $70? Oofer.
Won't stop me from making that my, basically 3 year, case if they add a button cover (or we decide it's not necessary) given how long I'd rely on it. Plus I don't buy multiple cases, so there's that haha.

I'd say you get what you pay for but the phone case world seems to defy that old saw, in both directions!

Reactions: chrisdazzo

CooKieMoNs7eR

macrumors 68020
Nov 18, 2009
Reactions: chrisdazzo

JBlass421

macrumors 68020
Oct 29, 2019
I just returned this case. I just didn’t like how bulky it is also not a fan of crystal clear cases but definitely looking forward to you reporting back about how the camera control performs on it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pug72 and Zensō

Pug72

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Mar 18, 2012
England
I’m curious how the Camera Control button covers from other manufacturers perform compared to the same on the Apple cases, so I ordered this Supcase to test. I’ll report back here once I‘ve had a chance to compare it to the Apple Silicone button cover.

View attachment 2421528

The button felt ever so slightly rough on the inside on the Supcase UB Grip I ordered, I couldn't trust it and inner side of pc frosted back marked very easily.

Zensō

Contributor
Oct 9, 2015
The button felt ever so slightly rough on the inside on the Supcase UB Grip I ordered, I couldn't trust it and inner side of pc frosted back marked very easily.
Yeah, I don’t expect it to be my everyday case, I’m mostly just curious about the button functionality.

Reactions: Pug72

Djones96

macrumors 65816
Dec 13, 2022
[mention]Djones96 [/mention] the SUPCASE cases with the capture button buttons were a fail. Returned them both. They were too bulky for my liking and crystal clear cases just aren’t for me.

I also cancelled the Spigen Ultra Hybrid T MagFit, it was still out of stock and never shipped. No clear case for me at all.

Sheath and Synthesis due to arrive tomorrow for me.

I ordered Lake Green and Ultramarine Apple silicone from Amazon from its current sale. I already have Stone Gray and I do like that color. They’re not due to arrive until mid to late October.

I’ll see them in the Apple Store this weekend and if I don’t like them I’ll just cancel the order just didn’t want to miss the sale just in case I do like them.
That sucks those SUPCASE cases didn’t work, I thought they looked decent from the images.

Still no word on the spigen ultra hybrid T for me either so I’m thinking about canceling it as well. Even though the case looks great, I feel like there’s no point in waiting who knows how long for a generic frosted case.

The sheath and synthesis in black look great this year so I’m sure I’ll order one soon.

The ultramarine and lake green were actually the two colors I was interested in, so you’ll have to let me know how they are.

Reactions: JBlass421

Hooterville

macrumors 603
Sep 24, 2012
That looks incredible! Have you had experience with Bandwerk before?
Yes, I have. I had two cases from them for the 15PM, the black one and the shocking orange one.
While their quality is top notch the two 15PM cases did not thrill me that much. The black TPU sides were way too soft and I ended up selling the cases off without even using them. Looks like they made some decent changes to the 16 pro cases and I'm a sucker for that bright orange. I'll post some pics and thoughts once I receive the case.

Also, keep in mind that these cases ship from Germany and take quite awhile to arrive.

Here's a pic of the shocking orange on my 15PM:

bandw01.jpg

JtheLemur

macrumors 6502a
May 13, 2002
While their quality is top notch the two 15PM cases did not thrill me that much. The black TPU sides were way too soft and I ended up selling the cases off without even using them. Looks like they made some decent changes to the 16 pro cases and I'm a sucker for that bright orange. I'll post some pics and thoughts once I receive the case.

Ordered the shocking orange as well the other day for 16PM. I loathe soft sides though, so now I'm nervous. Did they change the material or something for the 16 series?

Reactions: Hooterville
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.