Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bigj92

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2012
Yeah I was reading online and many called and were told not +s :( Oh well he might go and see if he is lucky, makes me nervous that something goes wrong while canceling the pre order and getting in store and then we end up with none seeing the dates are nov+

Also checked with a corporate verizon store, no go on IP7+, they wont have any! Bummer Please let us know if your husband lucks out!

anglea

macrumors regular
Sep 15, 2016
alabama
Also checked with a corporate verizon store, no go on IP7+, they wont have any! Bummer Please let us know if your husband lucks out!

He just left apparently he found on reddit huntsville something about them having some but not being able to confirm and to be in line by 12 lol

Mrlal8

macrumors member
Jan 16, 2012
You can't really trust anything that employees say.

1) Corporate stores didn't know their stock until late Thursday.

2) They're not allowed to tell you

3) I can see local retailers not getting any but CORPORATE STORES will get at least 10 or so.

That being said my 256gb 7+ MB is still processing with a delivery of 9/23. My two 32gb 7+MB are still processing with 10/5 delivery

But I'm the first in line at my Verizon store lol so I'll cancel all my pre orders once I get my 3 phones

Attachments

• IMG_8637.JPG
    IMG_8637.JPG
    253.4 KB · Views: 203
Reactions: ajaxmonkey

Silent99

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 18, 2012
Atlanta, GA

3) I can see local retailers not getting any but CORPORATE STORES will get at least 10 or so.

That being said my 256gb 7+ MB is still processing with a delivery of 9/23. My two 32gb 7+MB are still processing with 10/5 delivery

But I'm the first in line at my Verizon store lol so I'll cancel all my pre orders once I get my 3 phones

Best of luck. Is that in a mall? They actually let you inside this time of the night?

Reactions: Mrlal8

anglea

macrumors regular
Sep 15, 2016
alabama

How do I know if my store is just a store or corporate? Husband is the first one in line too. Im sure they will have at least 2 *Wishful thinking* specially since verizon is the carrier that is low on iphone7 sales

Koobers

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2016
I've kind of resigned to the fact that I'll probably not have it until next week. I'm prepared when it comes, got the case, a holster, and my car dock, just missing one thing.

I ordered 9/9 and after not being able to get to the order screen until 3:15am I received my confirmation email at 3:24 for the Matte Black 7+ 256GB. Status of processing has been there the whole time with a ship date of 9/23. First time I preordered at launch time and not gotten the prelaunch date. Has anybody heard of any shipping notifications for the 256gb?
I ordered the same model at the same time as you, I just got my shipping notification and they shipped it out 2nd day but somehow it's not scheduled to arrive till Tuesday. WTF VZW?

Mrlal8

macrumors member
Jan 16, 2012
How do I know if my store is just a store or corporate? Husband is the first one in line too. Im sure they will have at least 2 *Wishful thinking* specially since verizon is the carrier that is low on iphone7 sales

Little shops are the local retailers. The ones in the mall are usually corporate. Something like a Best Buy mobile is an authorized retailer not a corporate carrier store

bigj92

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2012
He just left apparently he found on reddit huntsville something about them having some but not being able to confirm and to be in line by 12 lol

LOL, i am in birmingham by the summit, finishing up some work online, wonder if the corp store here has any IP7+ matte black? Is it worth waiting in line? What do you mean in line by 12?

anglea

macrumors regular
Sep 15, 2016
alabama
Little shops are the local retailers. The ones in the mall are usually corporate. Something like a Best Buy mobile is an authorized retailer not a corporate carrier store
Hmm well we don't have any in a mall, and that I know of we have 2 verizon stores but in the page it says stores they don't have any corporate listed

Mrlal8

macrumors member
Jan 16, 2012
Best of luck. Is that in a mall? They actually let you inside this time of the night?

Yeah we are actually lucky that we get to sit inside the mall even after closing hours. Verizon opens at 8am and I'm just chillin lol I'm pretty positive I will get all 3 of my phones.

anglea

macrumors regular
Sep 15, 2016
alabama
LOL, i am in birmingham by the summit, finishing up some work online, wonder if the corp store here has any IP7+ matte black? Is it worth waiting in line? What do you mean in line by 12?
Well idk lol, husband is there sleeping in his car haha. Apparently he read that they were going to have some didn't say how many or anything and if they wanted a plus then be the first in line basically. Im just worried that something will go wrong in the system and my pre order will be canceled and then no phone lol

ajaxmonkey

macrumors member
Nov 13, 2011
Yeah we are actually lucky that we get to sit inside the mall even after closing hours. Verizon opens at 8am and I'm just chillin lol I'm pretty positive I will get all 3 of my phones.

Best of luck to you! You'll get them, enjoy the few solemn hours. It'll be worth it !

Mrlal8

macrumors member
Jan 16, 2012
Well idk lol, husband is there sleeping in his car haha. Apparently he read that they were going to have some didn't say how many or anything and if they wanted a plus then be the first in line basically. Im just worried that something will go wrong in the system and my pre order will be canceled and then no phone lol

Look at it this way. There is no point in worrying you're eventually going to get your phone since you have pre orders on standby. If your husband gets lucky and the store has them in stock then you'll get your phone as soon as they open. If there are none at the store then no harm was done lol he just lost some sleep. If the phones are there then nothing's going to go wrong when he's holding the phones in his hand he can call Verizon and cancel all the processing pre orders or the sales rep will cancel them for you.

bigj92

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2012

https://www.verizonwireless.com/stores/alabama/birmingham/

Select, do not include authorized retailer to see only corp store!
[doublepost=1474011838][/doublepost]

You should be fine! Get some sleep I wonder if i should go and wait in the morning?

anglea

macrumors regular
Sep 15, 2016
alabama
Look at it this way. There is no point in worrying you're eventually going to get your phone since you have pre orders on standby. If your husband gets lucky and the store has them in stock then you'll get your phone as soon as they open. If there are none at the store then no harm was done lol he just lost some sleep. If the phones are there then nothing's going to go wrong when he's holding the phones in his hand he can call Verizon and cancel all the processing pre orders or the sales rep will cancel them for you.
I know, I just have a love/hate relationship with iPhone launch days. I always want it the first day but never seem to be able to get it haha. We were seriously refreshing the page every second as soon as pre orders started and immediately showed sep 28. Im an apple fan here, I get jealous when I cant have a phone everyone is smashing and throwing around lol
[doublepost=1474011885][/doublepost]
https://www.verizonwireless.com/stores/alabama/birmingham/

Select, do not include authorized retailer to see only corp store!
[doublepost=1474011838][/doublepost]

You should be fine! Get some sleep
Thank you! It shows it is :) Well lets hope for the best maybe we get lucky

Reactions: Crazyj414

cbaca51

macrumors 6502
Sep 11, 2016
Cali
iPhone 7 jet black 256 9/9 preorder with 12:12am confirmation email

Delivery/ship date of 9/23

Since preorder day to now, been stuck on still processing :(

I guess I really won't get it until next week :(

Was hoping for a bump release date to today (launch day) but I guess not :(

Reactions: Epic Xbox Revie

Harvest59

macrumors member
Sep 11, 2016
Which model phone?
[doublepost=1474004038][/doublepost]I just checked my status and my delivery by date is gone now.

Jet black 7 256Gb ordered 9/9 at 3:15am est
[doublepost=1474004115][/doublepost]
Literally just happened to me. What did you order?
My delivery date of 9/23 is back

Smileyboy

macrumors 65816
Aug 6, 2008
Wow. Just got confirmation that both of my Matte Black 7+ will be hear Monday. Currently I'm sitting in front of the Verizon store hoping for a JB iPhone.

Mrlal8

macrumors member
Jan 16, 2012
Wow. Just got confirmation that both of my Matte Black 7+ will be hear Monday. Currently I'm sitting in front of the Verizon store hoping for a JB iPhone.

What size were they? I'm actually hoping that my order doesn't change from processing to shipping within the next 3 hours lol. Then I have to do the whole restocking thing but w.e 8am just needs to come.

srharris22

macrumors member
Aug 28, 2010
Typically the sign will say 'authorized retailer' under the Verizon logo on outside of building

Resqu2

macrumors 6502a
Apr 23, 2011
Well I woke up early to get ready to hit the line at the store and my Gold 128 plus with a ship date of 9/28 shows shipped UPS ground on 9/15. Tracking number isn't doing anything yet so I don't know where it's coming from yet but I should soon. I was shocked it's not on Fedex, this is a first for ups.

Reactions: blubz

myshoulders

macrumors newbie
Sep 13, 2016
What size were they? I'm actually hoping that my order doesn't change from processing to shipping within the next 3 hours lol. Then I have to do the whole restocking thing but w.e 8am just needs to come.

I was told by a VZW rep that if you don't open the box they will not charge a restocking fee.

Reactions: Resqu2

LouE37

macrumors regular
Jun 27, 2010
Husband wants to go wait at the verizon store, our phones still say processing and delivery by the 28th. You guys think its worth it?
Same issue here but not bothering. We'll just wait since it sounds like you need to camp out to really get what you want. Good luck though if he tries!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.