Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mrlal8

macrumors member
Jan 16, 2012
It's 615 am, store opens at 8am and there is literally no line outside of Verizon...I'm the only. T-Mobile has 4 people in line. Apple has ZERO people outside i just walked by to check LOL the press release Apple issued about having no pluses really hit everyone.

Peoplehelper24

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2016
It's 615 am, store opens at 8am and there is literally no line outside of Verizon...I'm the only. T-Mobile has 4 people in line. Apple has ZERO people outside i just walked by to check LOL the press release Apple issued about having no pluses really hit everyone.
Same outside vzw corporate in jersey. No one but me. Hoping they some how have what I want

Reactions: Mrlal8

Mrlal8

macrumors member
Jan 16, 2012
Same outside vzw corporate in jersey. No one but me. Hoping they some how have what I want

They will .... they have to. We re first in line if corporate stores don't even have ONE 7+ that would be absurd. At that point I wouldn't even be mad haha I'd just laugh at myself for coming here at 2:15am. What time did you go there?

Peoplehelper24

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2016
They will .... they have to. We re first in line if corporate stores don't even have ONE 7+ that would be absurd. At that point I wouldn't even be mad haha I'd just laugh at myself for coming here at 2:15am. What time did you go there?
Woke up at 445. Debated it and decided I would be mad later if I didn't even know. I ordered 7+ 128 mb but still processing and wanted it today or it's just not the same! Lol. But been here since about 515

Hyperion0808

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2016
Crazy. Can't believe you guys are at a store for this one. I preordered right away and have been stuck with processing since the start (128 plus MB) it's only a week wait, what's the big deal? I'd expect people to be doing this for next years but certainly not the 7. GG Apple.

Reactions: Crazyj414

jplevine

macrumors member
Nov 25, 2008
I am on an online chat with a VZW rep and she said she does not have a different confirmation # than the order #. Is there a general format for a confirmation # I can provide to her so she knows what to look for?

cdmoore74

macrumors 68020
Jun 24, 2010
Some of you guys are hardcore. Got confirmation that your 7 Plus will be delivered by Monday/Tuesday (hopefully I'm in this group) yet you want to still wait in line or waste time at a corporate store for a phone they may or may not have. If last year taught me anything it was to preorder as early as possible and just wait for delivery.
Plan today is to stop at a Apple Store after work, spend an hour playing with both models and the Watch. Pick up some Chinese and stop at Home Depot to look at some air compressors. Spend the weekend looking at iPhone 7 videos and patiently wait for delivery early next week. My waiting in line for gadgets is over. Patience and planning is always the key!
And I give those boys in Australia credit, no way I'm getting a phone I really didn't want. Screw a $100 gift card. I went for a 256GB Black Plus model only because I knew demand would be high for the 128GB. I damn well know I only need 128GB.

Reactions: Koobers

Crwmlw

macrumors regular
Jun 18, 2011
Chicago,Il
Big gulps huh? Whelp, see you all later! Looks like it's a no go for a tomorrow delivery. Wish I hadn't lost all that sleep considering apparently I could have ordered later in the day and been able to get the phone tomorrow. Just bad luck I guess! Congrats to everyone that will get it launch day. I'm holding out hope I'll see it next week.
Dumb and Dumber ;)
[doublepost=1474022634][/doublepost]Well this blows, I must have been on the border as far as time. 3:16 Central time on 9/9 for a 128GB matte black 7 plus. Still processing........WTF...Says 9/23 delivery but was hoping it would be today

Reactions: letsgox

cdmoore74

macrumors 68020
Jun 24, 2010

I'm not going to say that you're completely wasting your time looking for a Plus model but last year I did the same thing you're doing and got burned, not one 6S Plus for my store or any other corporate store in the area for that matter. Some people may get extremely lucky but the percentage is high that people won't get a Plus model by waiting.
Apple Stores were the only ones to receive stock last year but Apple just told the world their completely sold out of Plus models. Good luck and maybe this year will surprise many with good news.

iMacJunkie

macrumors regular
Aug 7, 2011
I have a 10/05 ship date, 256 GB JB iphone 7 Plus. Absolutely no movement on my Verizon order. No card charged, nothing.

What's the point of staying up to ungodly hours and pre ordering if I can't even get my phone on launch day?

mjschabow

macrumors 601
Dec 25, 2013
I have a 10/05 ship date, 256 GB JB iphone 7 Plus. Absolutely no movement on my Verizon order. No card charged, nothing.

What's the point of staying up to ungodly hours and pre ordering if I can't even get my phone on launch day?
Yep. My thoughts too. Last time I preorder.

letsgox

macrumors regular
Sep 9, 2016

I feel ya man. I'm still waiting for my 128gb Matte Black 7 Plus to charge and ship. Ship date 9/23! After seeing 3 days worth of 128s being shipped, I was let down that I didn't even receive confirmation that it'll arrive next week yet. ugh!

Z6128

macrumors regular
Jun 20, 2005
New Jersey
256gb iPhone 7+ Matte Black
Order Confirmation 3:15am 9/9
Credit Card Charge Email 8:25pm 9/15

Still no tracking info. Email order status link shows its processing with a ship by date of 9/23

Pre order tracking site says expected ship date of 9/15 and that my order was sent to the warehouse for shipment.

Best case - there's a lot of these phones going out overnight for delivery today and the systems haven't updated with tracking info or numbers yet.

Worst case - I get the phone between Monday-Friday next week.

Really hoping for today, after having an iPhone 4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6 Plus, and 6S Plus I was disappointed in hearing about how the iPhone 7 would be more of an S upgrade and used my upgrade for a Galaxy S7 Edge. Which I love everything about it, except for Android. Give me the hardware of the edge with iOS on it and it'd be perfect! So sucking it up and paid the 50% buy out price to go back to the iPhone. Using an old iPhone 5 in the meantime which makes me want this new one either more :p

kevink2

macrumors 68000
Nov 2, 2008
Still no progress on my order. So I guess I will have to continue to use my perfectly working iPhone 6 for at least another week :(

At least I didn't do like I did the last 2 times I bought new phones. Which was give my phone away over Labor day to a needy family member and use an Android phone during the hiatus :)

nhgrumpy

macrumors member
Oct 3, 2014
NH
As of this morning my 7+ 256 JB ship date has been moved from 9/28 to 9/30. Still says processing.

Panic61

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2016

I would almost guarantee that they don't have the 7+, but who knows, maybe you'll get lucky

hsoj1006

macrumors regular
Aug 19, 2015
My Delivery Date (9/23) changed to Expected Ship Date (9/23). Anyone else?
[doublepost=1474024279][/doublepost]Also, got word from my local Verizon Store in Suburban Baltimore (also a Flagship store) that they got TONS of 7's but NOT ONE 7+. #FAIL

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.