Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

XTheLancerX

macrumors 68000
Aug 20, 2014
NY, USA
My card just got charged. Ordered it yesterday 7+ Black 256GB, should I expect to receive tracking info soon?
Oh my god, ordered my 7+ Black 128GB 10 days ago and still no sign of.. anything. Estimated delivery of 11/02... asked a verizon rep if there was any further information such as an estimated beginning ship date but they just returned the same 11/02 delivery estimation I already knew :(
[doublepost=1475116573][/doublepost]
Just got charged and date change original ship date of 11/2
AGHH I have the same ship date and I ordered 10 days ago.. still nothing :(((

delgadoj8

macrumors newbie
Sep 23, 2014
Oh my god, ordered my 7+ Black 128GB 10 days ago and still no sign of.. anything. Estimated delivery of 11/02... asked a verizon rep if there was any further information such as an estimated beginning ship date but they just returned the same 11/02 delivery estimation I already knew :(
[doublepost=1475116573][/doublepost]
AGHH I have the same ship date and I ordered 10 days ago.. still nothing :(((
I had the same. Found one under Apple Reserve, cancelled by Verizon order, picked up 256gb Black Matte yesterday.

jwalltheapple

macrumors member
Apr 22, 2015
It's crazy how were barley coming up on 2 weeks since launch day yet I feel like I've been waiting months for my phone.. First world problems! On the bright side I have a nice dinner and an amazing family that I get to come home to. Until tomorrow folks may we all get blessed by some good news.

Juanybravo

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2016
IMG_0024.JPG

kstclaire

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2016
It's crazy how were barley coming up on 2 weeks since launch day yet I feel like I've been waiting months for my phone.. First world problems! On the bright side I have a nice dinner and an amazing family that I get to come home to. Until tomorrow folks may we all get blessed by some good news.
Barely coming up on three weeks; but who's counting (besides everyone in this thread)? :)
[doublepost=1475120105][/doublepost]
Good for you!!!!

MrBangYu

macrumors newbie
Sep 28, 2016
Hey guys!! Been lurking on this forum for a long ass time but I am posting now! I have a very interesting story to tell, a story teaching patience.

9/16 - Waited on launch day, #2 in line, no plusses in stock. Waste of time lol. Ordered:MB 7+ 128gb EDD 10/26.

9/23 - Read here that you can reserve iPhones at apple! Cancelled my Verizon order and reserved a MB 7+ 256gb @apple. When setting up the purchase I was told there was no option for me to keep my UDP whilst doing Verizon's payment plan (to maintain eligibility for the $650 trade in), in other words I had to buy it at full price or do apples upgrade program. I had to cancel that order .

9/23 - Called Verizon back and ordered a Silver 7+ 256 because the wait would be shorter for that color w/ EDD of 10/19..

9/26 - Found out Best Buy does Verizon accounts and would allow me to keep my UDP, do DPP, and trade for a MB 256 7+ so cancelled my order and attempted to reserve it there. Nope sold out! I feel extremely stupid and angry at this point.

9/26 - Being fed up with my impatient ass, I ordered a 256 MB 7+ w/ EDD of 10/26, again. Was flagged for fraud because my dumba** cancelled and reordered so many times, I see why that is a little suspicious, but we got it all straightened out. Now I vowed to just wait haha.

9/28 cc got charged and now awaiting tracking!!! ONLY TWO days after ordering. WTF? Ain't that some sh**.
Btw, 256gb +'s ship much much faster, exc JB. With the little amount of patience myself and many others on here have, spend the extra $100 to keep yourself sane haha

I share all of this with you because I have read every post sinc 9/16 and drove myself crazy following the journey of iPhone debauchery and frustration. That sounds very embarassing when u read that but I'm sure everyone on here can relate LOL. Lesson learned: With patience come rewards, even though I just proved I have none.

kstclaire

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2016

coltina72

macrumors newbie
Oct 16, 2013
USA
I ordered the afternoon of Sept 24 an iP7+ MB 256gb and just got text that my payment has been accepted and it is preparing to ship. I checked my account on VW and the is no estimated date of 10/26 now. I am so excited my will come 2 day ship as I live in Missouri. It would be nice to get by this weekend but we will see :)

jwalltheapple

macrumors member
Apr 22, 2015
Barely coming up on three weeks; but who's counting (besides everyone in this thread)? :)
[doublepost=1475120105][/doublepost]
Good for you!!!!
Launch day was the sixteenth..wich Friday would make it two weeks.Its going to be three weeks since preorder date which I suppose is when we started waiting.Either way I just want us to get our phones:)

fladude99

macrumors newbie
Sep 28, 2016
Ordered MB 7+ 256 with a ship by date of 10/26. Today received a text from VZW that my order was received and the estimated ship date has been taken off of the order status page. Does this mean my 7+ is soon to be on its way?

justinTlME

macrumors 6502
Jul 21, 2014
I'm starting to think the best thing to do is call in and complain and get a jump the line for no real reason like everyone else.....

I ordered on 9/9 still have no movement off 10/12, and people who've supposedly ordered the same phone I have, after me, are getting charged and deliveries.

This makes ZERO sense.....

7+ MB 128

Zmbinski

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2016
I'm starting to think the best thing to do is call in and complain and get a jump the line for no real reason like everyone else.....

I ordered on 9/9 still have no movement off 10/12, and people who've supposedly ordered the same phone I have, after me, are getting charged and deliveries.

7+ MB 128
They are in stock all over at apple stores.. Try Reserving one. Seriously I cancelled my order because they have so many iphone 7 plus's in stock at apple stores. Check istocknow.com

https://reserve.cdn-apple.com/US/en...1&sourceID=email&rv=0&path=&iPP=U&appleCare=Y

MrBangYu

macrumors newbie
Sep 28, 2016
Ordered MB 7+ 256 with a ship by date of 10/26. Today received a text from VZW that my order was received and the estimated ship date has been taken off of the order status page. Does this mean my 7+ is soon to be on its way?
Yes, from reading here u get charged. The statu updates in about 12hrs, you receive tracking, and gets delivered in 2 days
[doublepost=1475130114][/doublepost]

7+ MB 128
I actually never asked for a jump in line, it's more so because the 256 is more readily available. People are waiting forever for their 128s
[doublepost=1475130200][/doublepost]
I ordered the afternoon of Sept 24 an iP7+ MB 256gb and just got text that my payment has been accepted and it is preparing to ship. I checked my account on VW and the is no estimated date of 10/26 now. I am so excited my will come 2 day ship as I live in Missouri. It would be nice to get by this weekend but we will see :)
Like Coltina she got charged a couple days after ordering her 256

DavonC

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2012
Ordered MB 7+ 256GB on 9/24 at Verizon. Had an estimated ship date of 10/26. Just got an email that my order has shipped! I'm in South Jersey. It is being shipped via FedEx. Never called Verizon, but I was certainly impatiently waiting by my window.

Last edited:

Jmdsportsfreak

macrumors newbie
May 6, 2015
Placed an order 9/19 for a 7 MB 128GB with an anticipated ship date of 9/28/16 AND a 7+ Silver 256GB with an anticipated ship date of 10/19/16. Was charged yesterday at 9:36 pm for the order cost for both phones. Received shipping tracking for only the 7. Is it possible both phones will ship in separate packages? Or should I not get my hopes up about receiving the 7+ Before 10/19 (even though I've been charged already)?

oupreppygirl

macrumors newbie
Sep 22, 2016
Ohio
They are in stock all over at apple stores.. Try Reserving one. Seriously I cancelled my order because they have so many iphone 7 plus's in stock at apple stores. Check istocknow.com

https://reserve.cdn-apple.com/US/en...1&sourceID=email&rv=0&path=&iPP=U&appleCare=Y

We have a few Apple stores within a few hours of us, and 128 MB 7+s are pretty much never in stock. (I think I've only had the opportunity twice to reserve one) Also, we are taking advantage of the $650 trade-in. I know some people have managed to get the trade in while going through Apple, but some haven't, and Verizon isn't supposed to. Also, Apple is getting stricter with the reservations being only for program members.

Youngcolin01

macrumors newbie
Sep 28, 2016
I got a iPhone 7 128GB Jet Black ordered on 9/9 at 11:30 am EST. The Orginal Shipdate was 10/12. It's just shipped. So hopefully that's a sign for some of you that they are starting to ship now. Have any of you had one that ships Thursday early in the morning come Friday? Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0667.jpg
    IMG_0667.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 88

RogueWoman

macrumors newbie
Sep 27, 2016
I am a new customer. Cant create an account till phones are active. I checked my order, still says partial shipment. I contacted vzw, and they have no clue whats going on. WTF happened to VZW cust service? I was with them 3 years ago, and they were wonderful. This whole process has been a nightmare, with wrong orders, to rude cust service reps.
Try putting your order number in here:
https://www.verizonwireless.com/vzw/mobile/ordertracking/index.jsp?_requestid=117098

iMacJunkie

macrumors regular
Aug 7, 2011
Ok I am kinda pissed. I backed up everything from my former iPhone by going to settings > iCloud > backup.

I restored the latest iPhone backup I did to my new iPhone 7 plus but nothing transferred over. None of my apps, texts, anything.

I THOUGHT paying 9.99 a month for 1TB iCloud kept me from having to do the ******** iTunes thing and I could completely restore that way, seamless and painless without having to plug into a stupid computer.

Am I wrong on this? How do I transfer everything from my former iPhone?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.