Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

stoshb

macrumors newbie
Jan 6, 2016
Tejas
Last night got text message saying my order received on 11-13 (actually placed on 9/30 ) was received and will get tracking text, also had the tax charged to my credit card. But web site keeps saying "Please check later".

On the shipping front, why don't they give us opportunity to change delivery address on a preorder to a Verizon store. A lot easier to go pick it up there than where FedEx/UPS will store it after not finding me home. Know that wont work for everyone, but I have to go by Verizon stores to reach the holding location.

blaine07

macrumors 68020
Nov 14, 2014
Oklahoma
YIPPEEEEEEEEEEE. So pretty

Attachments

• IMG_9888.JPG
    IMG_9888.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 180
Reactions: AppleFanatic10

Caviar_X

macrumors 6502a
Sep 2, 2010
Ordered the 7+ JB on Sunday with a delivery date of 11/30 and was charged today. I'm going out of town Wed. night but can anyone tell me if it will be delivered by then? Haven't gotten tracking info yet.

DexBell

Suspended
Oct 23, 2016
Order a 128GB Jet Black Plus a few days ago, said it would ship by 11/30. Got an email it shipped today, will be here Wednesday. I wasn't expecting to see it until Dec, so this is cool.

Reactions: blaine07

Caviar_X

macrumors 6502a
Sep 2, 2010
Ordered my MB last week. Had I known would ship that fast would've went JB myself. Realized color didn't matter phone would function same either way

I originally pre-ordered the Rose Gold then cancelled since I didn't feel like waiting until 10/27. I was also tired of not getting the color I wanted when ordering a new iPhone and since I saw JB shipped 11/30 I didn't mind waiting a few extra days since I was going to be out of town anyway. I had to double check my order summary to confirm I actually ordered a 7+!

Now the waiting game begins since I'll have to leave for the airport at 4pm and hope UPS delivers it before then. With it being the busiest travel holiday of the year I cannot take any chances rolling the dice w/ airport security.

Reactions: blaine07

Caviar_X

macrumors 6502a
Sep 2, 2010
I do have a follow up question. With my package being shipped tomorrow I want to be able to pick it up from the UPS location. If I go with that option it says it'll be available tomorrow but doesn't say what time. Does anyone know what time I will be able to pick it up? As explained previously time is of the essence since I'm flying out tomorrow and don't want to take any chances. Right now it's showing of a delivery time between 2:45pm - 6:45pm and I cannot take that chance.

Prompt responses would be appreciated.

Thanks

DavidStaples

macrumors newbie
Nov 17, 2016
Atlanta, GA or Traveling
Got my iPhone 7 Plus 256GB in black about a month ago or so in a Verizon store. So far I'm loving the camera / video quality. Not really loving the lack of ability to use headphones and charge at the same time without a dongle, but I'll live I suppose. I've actually been using it for video for YouTube with fairly decent results. Here's one example:

DexBell

Suspended
Oct 23, 2016
Got my iPhone 7 Plus 256GB in black about a month ago or so in a Verizon store. So far I'm loving the camera / video quality. Not really loving the lack of ability to use headphones and charge at the same time without a dongle, but I'll live I suppose. I've actually been using it for video for YouTube with fairly decent results. Here's one example:

Its about to be 2017, who still uses wired headphones?

Cuteshenanigans

macrumors newbie
Apr 21, 2015
Dallas, TX
I logged in to ask y'all if a credit card charge meant shipping, and as I was typing this message I got my shipment text! ^_^

I ordered 7+ rose gold late 11/26 night with an expected ship date of 12/7.

I'm assuming 2 day shipping?

Webb

macrumors 6502
Aug 21, 2007
Just got an email stating that my order has been delayed to 11/18 due to "popularity"
7 plus 32gb Silver. Ordered 9/29. Absolutely not acceptable.

Ordered wife's rose gold 128GB on 11/10 and it's preparing for shipping.32GB should be faster.

Reactions: tremlock

DexBell

Suspended
Oct 23, 2016
Umm, people who don't want to charge yet another device? I've got enough things to keep charged. :)

Odd. Me and most people I know have been using BT headphones for years now. I couldn't imagine using wired headphones again. Do you also still have a CD player? JK :D

My 128GB JB Plus did indeed show up last Wednesday and I love it! Hopes everyones ships sooner than expected too.

tremlock

macrumors 6502a
Jun 16, 2008
The Land of Cleves
Ordered wife's rose gold 128GB on 11/10 and it's preparing for shipping.32GB should be faster.

I wound up ordering a Matte Black 32GB on Thanksgiving day, it arrived yesterday, Monday 11/28. Cancelled my original Silver 32GB yesterday, which I ordered on 9/29. Maybe it was something with the silver? No idea.

Reactions: determined09

gadgetmonster

macrumors regular
Feb 3, 2011
The preorder experience with Verizon was horrible this year and I wanted to pass along what hapenned to me so y'all are aware. I ended up cancelling preorders and getting the phones through apple store pickup before they stopped allowing it. With one phone, i had them bill it through verizon. I returned my old 6S and received a credit and had no issues. The other phone, my fault, i forgot to tell them to bill it through verizon(probably in the excitement of getting a new phone) and ended up getting it billed monthly on a CC from apple through citizens. I figured it wouldn't cause any issues. Because I did the pickup at apple, i then had to call verizon and arrange for prepaid return labels to be sent to me. I then returned that old phone also. I ended up getting two emails from verizon indicated they had received both phones back; however, i didn't pay close enough attention and didn't realize the two emails were duplicates for just 1 of the phones. SO, for the past 2 months, verizon has still billed me for the old 6S monthly. When i realized it and tried to address it, it was very painful. It took hours in chat and phone calls to convince them i had returned the old phone(i kept the tracking #s so i could prove it was delivered). What really upset me was a representative initially told me the phone was returned damaged and that is why i never got a credit. I had to ask for a manager who then said they had no idea what the other rep was talking about. They did then come back and say i would be credited. As of today, i'm still waiting for the credit but they said it would be taken care of and i'd get all the money back. Bottom line, if any of you did the billing of the new phones from apple, make sure you got a credit for your old phone.

Reactions: tremlock
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.