Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bmattinw

macrumors newbie
Sep 21, 2016
Ordered 9/9. MB 128. Original ship estimate was 9/27-10/10. I was charged on Friday but as of this morning my T-Mobile account still says "being processed". I was hoping to get it by the 27th but since that's tomorrow, I'm not so sure....

dig105

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2016
Ordered 9/9 10:30AM - iPhone 7 Plus - 128 MB - estimated ship date 9/27-10/10

Have not been charged yet but I just received a text message saying my order has been processed and it included the tracking number.

Last edited:

modeminho

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2016
so since my bank declined the charge at 4pm friday, tmobile has yet to recharge my card. i spoke to my bank, they know to expect a charge, tmobile says i'm still good, but why haven't they re-charged the card? i'm lost. but i hope i get the charge today. has anyone who received a charge on friday for the 128gb matte black phone received their tracking numbers?

crap i just realized i changed my credit card this week. so the one on file that should be charged is no longer valid. gonna see how i can get that sorted. hopefully it doesn't push me all the way to the back of the queue.

Reactions: blueracer

bjb.butler

macrumors 6502a
Aug 18, 2008
Southern California
Best decision the made, IMO. The sound, with the stock headphones, is amazing through the lightning jack. I've never used Apple's white headphones before because I thought the sound sucked. Now I think it's amazing. So glad they did away with the headphone jack.
That has literally nothing to do with the jack. All in your head

bmattinw

macrumors newbie
Sep 21, 2016
Ordered 9/9. MB 128. Original ship estimate was 9/27-10/10. I was charged on Friday but as of this morning my T-Mobile account still says "being processed". I was hoping to get it by the 27th but since that's tomorrow, I'm not so sure....

Received a text from T-Mobile this morning saying my order was processed and had a tracking number. It had a disclaimer saying to wait 48 hours for tracking information to update. When I look up the tracking number it says it was processed and ready for UPS pickup last Friday. It also says UPS next day air saver, but there's no delivery estimate. Hopefully it's one of those situations where the phone shows up before the tracking information actually updates.

Last edited:

Imlovenit

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2016
I preordered mine 9/9 at 12:11. Expected ship date of 9/27 to 10/24

Still "Being Processed" and it's pretty disappointing.

Called T-mobile today and no definitive answer, just saying the same stuff that's written on the order status page.

No charge on my card at all or any updates whatsoever.

I just want my phone :(

iPhone 7 plus JB 128gb

Switching from ATT to T-Mobile. Not really sure what to expect from here on out.

bmattinw

macrumors newbie
Sep 21, 2016
Switching from ATT to T-Mobile. Not really sure what to expect from here on out.
I've been with T-Mobile since before they were T-Mobile. They're a good company even though this iPhone release has been a mess. Never had a problem before getting preordered phones on or before release date (received my s7 edge in the mail like a week before official release). I'd blame this supply problem on Apple and not the carriers themselves.

Imlovenit

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2016
I've been with T-Mobile since before they were T-Mobile. They're a good company even though this iPhone release has been a mess. Never had a problem before getting preordered phones on or before release date (received my s7 edge in the mail like a week before official release). I'd blame this supply problem on Apple and not the carriers themselves.
Ah for sure thank you for that, that's good to know haha

Iwantmyiphone7+

macrumors newbie
Sep 24, 2016
I've been with T-mobile for well over a decade. Other than this iPhone debacle, I've had little to no trouble with them. In the beginning it was a little rocky, but their network has grown exponentially since and I find I have just as good if not better service than AT&T... At a fraction of the price! My work iPhone is a Verizon, and my T-mobile has better service sitting at my house. The outlying areas can be a little spotty but they all are to an extent. Good luck

robotphood

macrumors 65816
Jun 25, 2010

I'll blame the supply problem on Apple as well but preordering iPhones on T-Mobile can be a pain. Their system is not equipped for it. It's also a hassle to preorder through Apple with T-Mobile as well. It's just not as seamless as other carriers.

blueracer

macrumors regular
Dec 30, 2010
Sunnyside, New York
so another updated, i just logged into my ups acount and lo and behold a tracking number! all it says is its on its way to UPS center. or something along those lines. the label was created around 833pm EST. who knows maybe by morning i'll get a better picture on when it will arrive.

StaceyMJ86

macrumors demi-goddess
Sep 22, 2015
Washington, DC
I'm waiting for my 7+ now and in the meantime using my 6s+, which I didn't know had the static noise until it was pointed out with the launch of the 7/7+. It don't bother me and I never record quite videos so I don't pay it any mind. My 7+ have an estimated shipping date of 10/25-11/11, so hopefully I'll get a device that don't have the hissing noise.

zimaggie

macrumors newbie
Aug 23, 2013
Ordered on 8-10 one 7+ 128gb rose gold and one black. Website says 10-4 date. But called T-Mobile and rep told me late November. what the heck

zackkmac

macrumors 6502a
Jul 7, 2008
Denver
I originally ordered a Jet Black 7+ 128GB through T-Mobile and had the EIP signed no later than 12:10am PST on 9/9. I was given a ship window of 9/27 to 10/24 and so far still nothing had happened as of yesterday, it was still in "processing" and no charge was made.

But I checked online yesterday and found my Apple Store had a matte black 256GB Plus for Verizon so I went and bought it and popped my T-Mobile SIM in it, then canceled the order on my jet black. Fine by me because when I looked at the JB in person it didnt wow me nearly as much as I thought it would. It definitely was not worth waiting potentially another month in my opinion.

Reactions: tony_withawhy

tony_withawhy

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2016
Chicago, IL
99bb3ad536bff3188759a365783178d3.jpg

bmattinw

macrumors newbie
Sep 21, 2016
Charged on Friday, shipped on Tuesday, supposedly out for delivery today. MB 128 7+ ordered on 9/9 with ship estimate of 9/27-10/10.

Reactions: KST87

Imlovenit

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2016
Looked up on my bank account and found t mobile charge. Wondering how soon before they ship, anyone know? I'm excited!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.