Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PBz

macrumors 68030
Nov 3, 2005
SoCal
Hi

Recently I bought iPhone 8 Plus. And what I noticed right away after opening a box is that there was something on the camera glass. At first I thought that this is just some dust and I tried to clean it but nothing happened. When I looked closer I saw that the problem is under the camera glass. It seems like this is a glue left after the glass was glued to the camera bump.

I opened a camera app and I saw that this manufacturing issue has influence on photos: bottom right corner is blurred on each photo. Blur gets 3 to 5 mm in diameter not significant but noticeable.

As to me for these money Apple should manage their manufacturing process with more responsibility especially when it's about camera (as the best smartphone camera according to Apple). Because with such physical issues this camera will not be the best.
I had this with an iPhone 7+. Exchanged.
[doublepost=1507803456][/doublepost]The ‘pop’ near the ear mic/piece is so minuscule & you have to press it to make it happen. My 8 does it.. when I effectively do something to my phone that I would normally never do. .. & I’m pretty picky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.