Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Piggie

macrumors G3
Feb 23, 2010
I used AI to listen to my Dog and decode it.
It told me he was a bit Ruff.

I then asked how my pet sheep was feeling and AI told me it wasn't feeling too Baaaaaaa..d

I then asked it to ask my cat it was able to solve a maths problem, the cat looked over and said: Me... Ow?

Dec 4, 2022
I used AI to listen to my Dog and decode it.
It told me he was a bit Ruff.

I then asked how my pet sheep was feeling and AI told me it wasn't feeling too Baaaaaaa..d

I then asked it to ask my cat it was able to solve a maths problem, the cat looked over and said: Me... Ow?

I hear all AI bros have digital Kawai girlfriends who look 6 years old. YouTube tutorial videos confirm this pattern. They are all wannabe Epsteins.

P33t

macrumors newbie
Nov 11, 2015
Will the free tier be getting ChatGPT that has real time internet access? Currently still only get data up to 2022.
As right now, "
My training includes knowledge up to October 2023. However, if you need information on current events or more recent data, I can use my browsing capabilities to fetch the latest information.

"

Reactions: TruthWatcher412

FilthyMuppetInnuendo

macrumors member
Oct 25, 2016
Ai has been able to decode brain signals and ancient texts. I'm pretty sure slang would be no problem.
I’d be curious to see what happens if someone fed an LLM all languages and their interrelationships and then told it to decode the Voynich Manuscript.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.