Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

PkennethV

macrumors 6502a
Aug 16, 2006
Toronto
1521051250_c18fab9c48_o.jpg

Mac-Jack

macrumors newbie
Jan 10, 2007
Hi,
This is my first post here. Congratulations to all for the great photos. I don't know anything about photography and I apologize in advance if my post is not appropriate for the thread. This is a picture I took today with my Nikon D80 with everything automatic. It's Mario Ancic serving in the Grand Stand at the Sony Ericsson Open in Miami. I hope you like it.
Gabriel

Hey Gabriel,

I too am relatively new to this thread, posted my first two or three pages back. I really like the photo, you really captured the moment (sounds corny, sorry). I do have a minor suggestion, it would have been really cool to see the ball to really complete the image. I hope to see some more of your work!

Jack

pdxflint

macrumors 68020
Aug 25, 2006
Oregon coast
Scaling the wall...

Climber making his way up one of the ascension routes of Madrone Wall, near Portland, OR.

SCN0123.jpg

Canon Eos A2
Fuji Super G 800

Keebler

macrumors 68030
Jun 20, 2005
Canada
lol this one's for you appie57! It's spring break here in ƒlorida and there is hardly a spot to sit on the beaches... plenty of room out in the water tho. Taken today at paradise beach, the water is a chilly 74 degrees F! Great shot by the way - plenty of color and contrast in your springtime as well!:)

_1130269.jpg

i love this pic for so many reasons, but mainly just one.
I'd let her teach me how to ride...errr... I mean surf :)

From a photographic point of video, I love the candid pose...

PkennethV

macrumors 6502a
Aug 16, 2006
Toronto
How did you take this picture?

I was in a car (not driving;)) and just put the camera on a tripod (though it was used more like a mono pod). Funny thing about this picture is that I remember thinking "oh cr*p I missed" when I took this shot, although I don't remember how I was originally going to frame it.

Exposure: 0.008 sec (1/125)
Aperture: f/5.6
Focal Length: 55 mm
ISO Speed: 800

mitchcook

macrumors newbie
Mar 6, 2008
My Name Is...

My name is...
IMG_7121.JPG

Camera: Canon Rebel XT
Shutter Speed: 1/6 sec.
Lens Aperture: F/5.6
Focal Length: 52 mm
Full View: Here.

TuffLuffJimmy

macrumors G3
Apr 6, 2007
Portland, OR
I hate to break it to you guys but you're in the wrong month's thread. March and April are two different things.

and to the poster above me: Seriously? a photograph of your windows mobile phone on a mac forum? sheesh

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.