Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Phrasikleia

macrumors 601
Feb 24, 2008
Over there------->
I can't resist sharing another shot of my cat helping me work. ;) Grading all of those papers had the same effect on me.

DinahGivesZzZzs.jpg

luminosity

macrumors 65816
Jan 10, 2006
Arizona
My contribution to the day.

Couple2.jpg

One of several that are particularly meaningful to me. Shot with a Nikon N80, using Ektachrome. A random couple that I happened by while on my way home, but never to be random to me again. I love what they're wearing and how casual they were.

pdxflint

macrumors 68020
Aug 25, 2006
Oregon coast
My contribution to the day.

Couple2.jpg

One of several that are particularly meaningful to me. Shot with a Nikon N80, using Ektachrome. A random couple that I happened by while on my way home, but never to be random to me again. I love what they're wearing and how casual they were.

There's just something about the look of film, especially transparency film. Nice! Makes me want to drag out the old EOS A2 and stop by Pro Photo Supply for some nice fresh film. :)

Steamie

macrumors 6502
Dec 27, 2006
Scotland

Pittenweem Harbour on the East Coast of Scotland, this was taken as I turned round to go back to the car as I had been taking shot's of the Sunset. Much preferred how this came out instead :D

Camera: Pentax K10D
Exposure: 30
Aperture: f/16.0
Focal Length: 18 mm
ISO Speed: 100

luminosity

macrumors 65816
Jan 10, 2006
Arizona
There's just something about the look of film, especially transparency film. Nice! Makes me want to drag out the old EOS A2 and stop by Pro Photo Supply for some nice fresh film. :)

Thank you! :)

I strongly recommend ektachrome/Elite Chrome extra color 100. A great slide film in general. The scans don't really do it justice.

nuwomb

macrumors 6502
Jul 3, 2008

I love new months. I changed a few things and changed my site look. Still a work in progress.

That B&W of Steamies is incredible. Any details around shooting that? ND? Evening? So awesome.

pdxflint

macrumors 68020
Aug 25, 2006
Oregon coast
Road to camp...

Kind of in the black & white mood with some of the submissions lately... so I'm taking a break from my point 'n shoot experiment, just for a while...;)

This is the turn-off to a camping area on BLM (Bureau of Land Management) land along the Deschutes River, in central Oregon. It's over 20 miles of dirt road to get there, which is just fine by me. Shot with T-Max 400 b/w film, printed and scanned.

road%20to%20camp_1.jpg

Canon EOS A2
Canon 28-105
T-Max 400, normal development
No exposure info recorded...

jeffmode

macrumors newbie
Feb 22, 2009
Seattle
Control Valve

I found this while walking through the Japanese Gardens in Seattle

ControlValve.jpg

Camera: Canon Rebel XS
Lens: 60mm macro

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.