Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

circatee

Contributor
Nov 30, 2014
Georgia, USA
...the tree, or my awful floor?
If the tree, unsure. As for the floor, well, rather a sore subject. Had it installed when we bought the Town Home (2009). Builders mid-grade and bad choice. Looks good from a distance, but the builder stiffed us on the flooring (seriously).

Lovely picture - and I love the cat tree. What wood (if wood it is) is it made from?

MacRy

macrumors 601
Apr 2, 2004
England
Bob enjoying the facilities in our cabin last week.

30703700991_a04031a700_h.jpg

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Haswell
Jul 29, 2008
In a coffee shop.
Bob enjoying the facilities in our cabin last week.

30703700991_a04031a700_h.jpg

Given that I well remember the circumstances of how he started in life, - and what then transpired - that is one rather pampered, obscenely happy, and exceptionally well looked after gentleman of the canine persuasion. Talk about TLC....

Actually, I am almost envious.......

Reactions: MacRy

MacRy

macrumors 601
Apr 2, 2004
England
Given that I well remember the circumstances of how he started in life, - and what then transpired - that is one rather pampered, obscenely happy, and exceptionally well looked after gentleman of the canine persuasion. Talk about TLC....

Actually, I am almost envious.......
He is ridiculously pampered and rightly so :)

Reactions: Scepticalscribe

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Haswell
Jul 29, 2008
In a coffee shop.
He is ridiculously pampered and rightly so :)

Well, yes, he looks it - he has that happy expression of an adored and exceptionally well treated dog - look at his coat, it is positively glowing; yes, given his miserable start in life, he does deserve it - I have said it before, but it is a terrific story, and really well done both of you.

Reactions: MacRy

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Haswell
Jul 29, 2008
In a coffee shop.
Just remember the greatest trick perpetuated on us was dogs and cats convincing us to 'make them our pets'. My cat is proof.

Yes, agreed: Actually, I can never quite make up my mind just exactly where the possessive pronoun is meant to be placed in that sentence, and whether it is a case of 'you are (or are not) my cat/dog and/or I am (or am not) your human".

Last edited:
Reactions: JamesMike
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.