Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iMacFan78

macrumors regular
Mar 26, 2006
MS
Frannie.jpg

» Frannie

Danger2.jpg

» Danger

Rusty.jpg

» Rusty

Click Thumbnails for Larger

peeaanuut

macrumors 65816
Sep 10, 2007
Southern California
She doesnt really do tricks but she does eat her food with her paws. She scoops up the food like she had a spoon and than eats it off of her hand.

As far as care, they do give her pain. She has developed a 3 point stance which gives one paw a rest at times. It is usually her front paws that give her pain. She doesnt like them being touched. Also, every pet, book and info we could find on them said to get them declawed up front. What happens is that the nails tend to grow funny and cause them pain especially if one of the "fingers" isn't fully developed. Other than that, she loves the dog (we call her a puppy cat) and hates our other cat. She is quite nimble though. She has great balance and is quite needy at times.

toolbox

macrumors 68020
Oct 6, 2007
Australia (WA)
Ok here are the family pets

2 Cavalier King Charles spaniels - Alice and Flynn ( we mainly call him cleatus)
2. Cats both female Missy and sally ( we mainly call her Moo and sally Shribble)

Dogs are bother and sister. both 8 years Flynn is the dog on the left alice the right

The cats , the one at the top of the sun lounge is 13 years she is the old mole (Moo) , and will chase the little one at the front of the chair she is 12 years old.(Shribble)

Both the cats chase each other, the dogs are both are afraid to go near either cat mostly because the cats will take a swipe at the dog and chase them around the house. We actually rescued sally from a farm the ladys kids were chucking her around so dad bought her home. She had to be bottle fed every few hours day / night.

Attachments

• Dogs together copy.jpg
    Dogs together copy.jpg
    289.9 KB · Views: 68
  • the old moles.jpg
    the old moles.jpg
    288 KB · Views: 84

Wyvernspirit

macrumors 6502a
Jul 23, 2002
Massachusetts
Happy Valentine's Day ;)

Here's my cat Tigger, he was born on Feb. 14th 2005

Attachments

• tigger1.jpg
    tigger1.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 66
  • tigger2.jpg
    tigger2.jpg
    220.8 KB · Views: 67
  • tigger3.jpg
    tigger3.jpg
    181.1 KB · Views: 94

timtam

macrumors member
Sep 29, 2007
BaLi
my TimTam (Left) and Homer (Right)

^^

Attachments

• DSCN1092.JPG
    DSCN1092.JPG
    656.6 KB · Views: 66
  • DSCN1093.JPG
    DSCN1093.JPG
    676 KB · Views: 62

thebassoonist

macrumors 6502a
Sep 25, 2007
Davis, CA
my TimTam (Left) and Homer (Right)

^^

adorable!!

awww...what a handsome puppy!!!!! i melt for huskies and malamutes. :eek:

here's our new "yard pet"...she/he's a little abandoned baby bunny that i named Fufu. it follows me around the yard....it's the cutest thing ever! we guided it to an empty rabbit nest that had been made inside our fence, so it lives in there now.

She is so sweet! Makes me miss my Hufflepuff (a Netherland Dwarf)!

n1558620023_3436_4746.jpg

This is Hufflepuff when she was about one year old. She's now approaching 6 years! She is very sweet but has an independent spirit! She's the only rabbit I've ever had that hates carrot greens and alfalfa! She loves nuts and seeds, though, and the occasional Pringle chip.

xUKHCx

Administrator emeritus
Jan 15, 2006
The Kop
Cai - Gorgeous dog, died a month ago aged 10

George - The boss of Cai, age 19 (i'm only 23) and going on strong.

Image035.jpg

Cai_2.jpg

159041002.jpg

DSC00476.jpg

xUKHCx

Administrator emeritus
Jan 15, 2006
The Kop
xUKHCx - what a beautiful looking dog. Sad that he's gone:(

Still coming to terms with it, it was very sudden (2 hours from fine to put down with massive internal bleeding) and I was on holiday and it happened on my birthday. He was absolutely gorgeous.

Once rather embrassingly for a sheep dog he actually got headbutted by a sheep :D:D

Thanks for the memories.

rfrankl

macrumors 6502a
Apr 15, 2006
Not sure if they can really be called 'pets' but my Congo Tetra which I keep in my fish tank. They seem to recognize me and they come to check me out for as long as I set in front of the tank. I have 19 of them right now and they are between 3-4" long in length in a 120 gallon tank.

congo2.jpg

congos3.jpg

Congo tetras are one of my favorites. Great colors and very active in tanks.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.