Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
IMG_6302.JPG

My (mixed, in oh so many ways) dog Muffy and my cousins Chihuahua, Rocky. Straight after a blood test, hence the shaved leg!

techlover828

macrumors 68020
Jun 28, 2007
Maine
my donkey, buster

Attachments

• rsz_1DSC_0044.jpg
    rsz_1DSC_0044.jpg
    736.8 KB · Views: 81
  • rsz_DSC_0032.jpg
    rsz_DSC_0032.jpg
    893 KB · Views: 73
  • rsz_DSC_0033.jpg
    rsz_DSC_0033.jpg
    840.1 KB · Views: 71
  • rsz_DSC_0040.jpg
    rsz_DSC_0040.jpg
    884 KB · Views: 72

dannewell15

macrumors regular
Mar 17, 2007
This is my lovely dog, Merry. (my Mum is really short and we have a giant friend who calls her "Hobbit" (we are LOTR fans) so my Mum named him Merry. lol)
4pwaydk.jpg
[/IMG]

JMD123

macrumors member
Aug 21, 2007
my dog and daughter

my dog and daughter

Attachments

• Chloe&tacha.jpg
    Chloe&tacha.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 78

echeck

macrumors 68000
Apr 20, 2004
Boise, Idaho
Here's our furry family members in chronological order.

fela.jpg

Fela - This was our first pet after we got married, and she will always hold a special place in our hearts because of it. She was a rescue kitty, and she slept on my face for three months after we brought her home. Now she sleeps draped over my legs, which I can't imagine is very comfortable!

tally.jpg

Tally - She was born on my dad's farm and my wife instantly fell in love with her when she saw her. So we waited a few weeks and then brought her home. Fela didn't respond well to her at first, but now I think she would be lost without her.

topper.jpg

Topper - My wife's horse. We got him about two months ago. He's only four years old and is really calm. My wife has wanted a horse her entire life, so this was an early birthday/Christmas present.

ellie.jpg

Ellie - We got Ellie last Saturday night. She was supposed to be a birthday present for me (Sept. 24), but my wife was too excited about it because I've wanted a dog for so long. She's only seven weeks old but she's a complete doll. We've already got her potty trained, which is amazing to me, and she's really good with our 20 month old. She's a wonderful addition to our family. :)

sammich

macrumors 601
Sep 26, 2006
Sarcasmville.
My two adorable (but very lazy) pets.

Ah-wong (German Shepherd). The name is chinese for 'good business' or something to that effect. He was supposed to be our guard dog of sorts, but he's far too nice to strangers. :D

Dasher (the cat). We were given him so I'm not sure what breed he is. I especially like him as he WILL NOT (ever) scratch you, makes him an extra cuddly kitty:D

Attachments

• pets2.jpg
    pets2.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 111
  • pets1.jpg
    pets1.jpg
    362.2 KB · Views: 87

ezzie

macrumors 68020
Sep 7, 2006
Baltimore, MD
the pic above is at 9 weeks
ill post his current pics since the pics are at home.It will be almost 4 months.

awww...what a handsome puppy!!!!! i melt for huskies and malamutes. :eek:

here's our new "yard pet"...she/he's a little abandoned baby bunny that i named Fufu. it follows me around the yard....it's the cutest thing ever! we guided it to an empty rabbit nest that had been made inside our fence, so it lives in there now.

Attachments

• Fufu.jpg
    Fufu.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 77

ezzie

macrumors 68020
Sep 7, 2006
Baltimore, MD
thanks...although she's really not ours (she belongs to the wild! :p) we're doing our best to keep her alive and nurtured.

it's been raining nonstop here for the past two days and it's been chilly, so we're giving her dry alfalfa twice a day to keep her warm and dry...and i rigged a little roof for her new nest. :eek:

bartelby

macrumors Core
Jun 16, 2004
thanks...although she's really not ours (she belongs to the wild! :p) we're doing our best to keep her alive and nurtured.

it's been raining nonstop here for the past two days and it's been chilly, so we're giving her dry alfalfa twice a day to keep her warm and dry...and i rigged a little roof for her new nest. :eek:

Awwww, she's really cute!

Good luck with her.

JMD123

macrumors member
Aug 21, 2007
Thanks

aww what a cute baby =)
but is it ok to keep her that close to your dog?!

I would share your same concern if I saw that photo. But you have to know my dog like I do. I know I sound like a moron for thinking that my dog is different than others, but there are some dogs that can be trusted 100%.

I do appreciate your concern, and I was right there.

Sorry I posted this twice

phungy

macrumors 68020
Dec 5, 2006
FL/NY/TX
Not my pet but saw him "chillin'" at a local reptile shop. Made me chuckle. :D

Attachments

• IMG00117.jpg
    IMG00117.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 90

old cholo

macrumors member
Jan 22, 2007
So. California
Spunky The Wonder Dog

hahah we saved this guy from the pound 6 years ago. best dog ever and greatful too

Attachments

• Project191.jpg
    Project191.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 75

aristobrat

macrumors G5
Oct 14, 2005
hahah we saved this guy from the pound 6 years ago. best dog ever and greatful too
Man, what a happy looking guy! What breed is he?

We got our dog from the pound too, about three years ago. Just the other day I found his SPCA paperwork, which I hadn't really read before. Turns out he had been adopted TWICE before, and returned both times because of "bad behavior". He's been nothing but awesome/grateful for us. Makes me wonder if we picked him, or if he picked us? :)

contoursvt

macrumors 6502a
Jul 22, 2005
Not sure if they can really be called 'pets' but my Congo Tetra which I keep in my fish tank. They seem to recognize me and they come to check me out for as long as I set in front of the tank. I have 19 of them right now and they are between 3-4" long in length in a 120 gallon tank.

congo2.jpg

congos3.jpg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.