Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

paola105

macrumors 6502
Jun 21, 2007
My persian Rich.

dsc00915iu2.jpg

JTN

macrumors newbie
Jun 30, 2007
Finland
My Cat

Hi! Few pics of my cat. He's quite old, pushing 18 years but still playful as ever :)

Attachments

• IMG_0512.jpg
    IMG_0512.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_2108_1.jpg
    IMG_2108_1.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 101

KristieMac

macrumors 6502a
Jun 3, 2007
Harrisburg, PA
Check out this mug! This pic never fails to cheer me up. Even in person, he pretty much always looks like he's smiling/laughing. I love my pup. :)

bruiserlaugh.JPG

jackiecanev2

macrumors 65816
Jul 6, 2007
it's a good thing that they're "cute"... it makes up for the accompanying "lazy" and "stupid".

P3120020.JPG

P2010001.JPG

which%20way%20did%20he%20go%20george.jpg

defsquad

macrumors regular
Oct 28, 2006
birmingham, alabama
my cat, vash, co-chillin' on the sony receiver (that receiver will probably one day die from either cat hair working its way inside, or from over-heating from my fat cat sleeping on it all the time).

640x480 in size:
vash_on_receiver.jpg

Mylstar

macrumors member
Jul 18, 2002
My Paddy

paddy.jpg

hand raised since day 1. He'll be 1 y/o in Aug'07.
He's Mainecoon and still growing.

Sensfan67

macrumors member
Dec 27, 2006
Ohhh I dunno. I have both purchased dogs from outstanding, responsible breeders, and I have also adopted rescues.. the rescues weren't any more difficult, more unhealthy than the purchased ones. Yes.. perhaps I've had good luck, some rescue animals DO have issues, behavioural or health wise. And some don't.
Currently I have one that came from a breeder, one that was dumped by a family that just flat didn't want him, and another that was abandoned along a highway and wound up at an animal shelter. And I've had many others over the years. Just depends on the person though, and what they are really wanting. Both are fine ways to get a pet. IMO

I honestly think a pet should be rescued. There are already enough pets out there, that we don't need to bring more in from a breeder. All of my dogs have been rescues, one which had all 4 legs broken at once, another that was found in a garbage can, and another who was found in a rabbit hutch without water. There are already pets suffering, and IMO don't need to be any more.

Wild-Bill

macrumors 68030
Jan 10, 2007
bleep
I honestly think a pet should be rescued. There are already enough pets out there, that we don't need to bring more in from a breeder. All of my dogs have been rescues, one which had all 4 legs broken at once, another that was found in a garbage can, and another who was found in a rabbit hutch without water. There are already pets suffering, and IMO don't need to be any more.

I got my cat from PetSmart. They work with the Ferile Cat Association and some other organizations to get the cats adopted. So, I consider "rescuing" Gizmo. And by having him, he rescued me right back. ;)

Sensfan67

macrumors member
Dec 27, 2006
I got my cat from PetSmart. They work with the Ferile Cat Association and some other organizations to get the cats adopted. So, I consider "rescuing" Gizmo. And by having him, he rescued me right back. ;)

well, anything other than BUYING it from a BREEDER, is rescuing, as long as the pet was suffering, and/or did not previously have a home.

Gymnut

macrumors 68000
Apr 18, 2003
Although he passed away in 2004 at the age of 8, Rabbert as he was affectionately known(coined after Dogbert/Ratbert/Catbert in the comic strip Dilbert):

Attachments

• Rabbert_geranium_2.jpg
    Rabbert_geranium_2.jpg
    410.6 KB · Views: 100
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.