Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

suself

macrumors newbie
Dec 31, 2009
MinneSNOWta
my chihuahua

4239972588_4e79b749a7_b.jpg

my chihuahua , Diamond , doing what she does best: being lazy :)

Geography Guy

macrumors newbie
Jan 3, 2010
Canada
I got a lot more of these animals :)

Theraphosa blondi
Androctonus amoureux
Latrodectus bishopi
Scolopendra subspinipes

Attachments

• DSCF0065.JPG
    DSCF0065.JPG
    325.2 KB · Views: 96
  • DSCF0094.JPG
    DSCF0094.JPG
    311.7 KB · Views: 105
  • DSCF0156.JPG
    DSCF0156.JPG
    283.3 KB · Views: 86
  • DSCF0185.JPG
    DSCF0185.JPG
    123.7 KB · Views: 100

opinioncircle

macrumors 6502
May 17, 2009
A great companion for 10 years

Here is my boy, Speedy D. He passed away on December, 30th 2009. Haven't been able to get over it yet. He is truly missed.

dscf0032p.jpg

RIP Speedy D. - 1999-2009​

ctt1wbw

macrumors 68000
Jan 17, 2008
Seaford VA
Sorry for your loss. He looks like a great boy. And that's a great pic. I might use it for a wallpaper on my computers, if that's cool with you. I have 6 cats and a Greyhound. I dread the day...

vansouza

macrumors 68000
Mar 28, 2006
West Plains, MO USA Earth
Here is my boy, Speedy D. He passed away on December, 30th 2009. Haven't been able to get over it yet. He is truly missed.

dscf0032p.jpg

RIP Speedy D. - 1999-2009​
BOXER ANGELS

For those Boxer Babies in the sky
Who have left our loving arms
Don't stop to ask or wonder why
Just know they're free from harm
No pain or fright confronts them now
They've left that all behind
They're embracing joy and freedom
And still live in our minds
Eyes are bright and seeing clear
Velvet skin is healed
Legs aren't stiff, and ears can hear
Our love they still can feel
Embrace their memory, hold it tight
Wipe away your tears
The Boxer joy that filled your life
Will last throughout the years
Think of them with happy thoughts
Say a thankful prayer
All those happy Boxer angels
Still know that we care
written by Dolly Juhlin June '97

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
my puglet :)

Real cute. Pugs are growing on me.

Here's mine doing whatever the **** he wants apparently, which apparently is sitting right in front of my work screen. When he decides to get up I get to sit there an wait for him to do whatever he wants to do so I can return to working. If he were at all smart he'd make a bed in front of the 30" ACD, it is much warmer!
IMG_2401.jpg

opinioncircle

macrumors 6502
May 17, 2009
Sorry for your loss. He looks like a great boy. And that's a great pic. I might use it for a wallpaper on my computers, if that's cool with you. I have 6 cats and a Greyhound. I dread the day...

harleygold said:
He lived a long, loving, healthy life. RIP Speedy.
vansouza said:
BOXER ANGELS

For those Boxer Babies in the sky
Who have left our loving arms
Don't stop to ask or wonder why
Just know they're free from harm
No pain or fright confronts them now
They've left that all behind
They're embracing joy and freedom
And still live in our minds
Eyes are bright and seeing clear
Velvet skin is healed
Legs aren't stiff, and ears can hear
Our love they still can feel
Embrace their memory, hold it tight
Wipe away your tears
The Boxer joy that filled your life
Will last throughout the years
Think of them with happy thoughts
Say a thankful prayer
All those happy Boxer angels
Still know that we care
written by Dolly Juhlin June '97

Thanks for the love fellow MR fellas !!! You can use it, no problem with me at all. This picture was taken last June with my (then) brand new camera. And then some simple effects in iPhoto.

Even though we all know the end, it doesn't make it easier. May your animals bring as much joy as my little man did to me and my family.

St0rMl0rD

macrumors 6502
Dec 26, 2008
Slovenia
Everytime I come home after a week's work, she greets me loudly. This pic was taken before she had broken both her legs about a year and a half ago; I had her on my table, and something dropped on the table and she got scared and fell off the table...Now she's living in her cage and I take her occasionally to keep her on my chest and I always scratch her head, she loves it. :)

-J

Attachments

• DSC01448.JPG
    DSC01448.JPG
    269.8 KB · Views: 96

ctt1wbw

macrumors 68000
Jan 17, 2008
Seaford VA
Everytime I come home after a week's work, she greets me loudly. This pic was taken before she had broken both her legs about a year and a half ago; I had her on my table, and something dropped on the table and she got scared and fell off the table...Now she's living in her cage and I take her occasionally to keep her on my chest and I always scratch her head, she loves it. :)

-J

I love birds! They are SO comical!

pb1300

macrumors 6502a
Feb 29, 2008
Aigio, Greece

-J

Man, seeing your bird really brings back memories of mine. We had four of them, and all four are dead now. We had two (brother and sister) for about 15 years. One of them died on the 4th of July 2007, when my mother stepped on him. The second one fell off a ledge and had to be put to sleep because of the injuries. The other two died because the person taking care of them did a piss poor job, and they starved and had to be put to sleep. Great pets though.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.