Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Unspoken Demise

macrumors 68040
Apr 16, 2009
>9,000
@wvuwhat
Wow. What a majestic creature! Such a beautiful dog. :) I love the picture with Brady's eyes closed. :p Looks so happy and kind of like this emoticon.
^_^

pb1300

macrumors 6502a
Feb 29, 2008
Aigio, Greece
My girl doing what she does best:

IMG_0224.jpg

IMG_0222.jpg

And my dude, who absolutely LOVES that back scratcher! BY FAR his favorite toy!

IMG_0046.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg

pb1300

macrumors 6502a
Feb 29, 2008
Aigio, Greece
I thought she was an Abyssinian? Great colouring… and large ears. :)

If you heard a hitch pitched squeaky noise around the time this was posted, that was me. SO cute. Golden retrievers are my favourite. :)

Gorgeous cat and very pretty colouring. Is she a Singapura?

Thank you. She is an Abyssinian. She weighs less than three pounds, and eats about 4-5 cans of food a day. I have no idea where she puts it lol. She is one of the fastest cats I have ever seen too! She runs like a race horse. When she gets going into high gear, her two back legs move simultaneous, like a race horse. She is a bullet. Very soft too. The problem I have with her is that I get real sick from her, because of allergies. But I can play with the black cat all day, and he wont bother me one bit.

And this is my favorite picture of her:

IMG_0056-1.jpg

The black cat is my dude. When he was staying in my apartment here in the city, he ballooned up to 21 pounds. Whenever I would get home, he would hop on the couch and lay either next to me, or on me. And he would always want to play. I would walk around my apartment, and he would come running after me, and jumping on my leg and holding on. The problem he has is that i never cut his nails, so they were like razors! They would make me gush blood sometimes, but it was worth it. He now lives in our house in a village near by, and he has lost a lot of weight since he gets to go out of the house.

The one other cat we have is Martha. She has been in the family the longest of the three, going on 5 years now. Long story short...my mother stepped on one of my birds in Florida, the day before she left for Greece, and killed it instantly. The bird was my dads FAVORITE, he loved him more than me and my mother lol. So when my aunt in the village found out what happened, she gave my mom a little kitten, and instead of leaving her in the village when vacation was over and they came back to Florida, they took her with them. She is a B!TCH!!! We have two swinging cat doors in the house in the village, but she needs to have the doors opened for her. And she always has to have her spot in the bed, or on the couch, or she gives a fit. So thats her story.

This is her:

P270509_1330.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

pb1300

macrumors 6502a
Feb 29, 2008
Aigio, Greece
Thanks for the compliments guys.

Love the dog pics ^ too! I am really considering a dog maybe next year, always wanted one. The one issue though is my allergies. I need to find one that doesnt get me sick every time I am near him/her.

Mike P.

macrumors newbie
Aug 27, 2009
Tampa Bay Area
My Sun Conure Cali
1st pic = 1.5 months old
2nd pic = 7.5 months old. taken (11/19)

Attachments

• DSC_0273 copy.jpg
    DSC_0273 copy.jpg
    973.5 KB · Views: 77
  • _MG_0047 copy.jpg
    _MG_0047 copy.jpg
    982.3 KB · Views: 71

nava

macrumors 6502
Sep 12, 2009
Beautiful animals! ^^^^

Here are my crazy cats that seem to be rabbits now a days... :p

Attachments

• likat_vauhdissa.jpg
    likat_vauhdissa.jpg
    309.8 KB · Views: 85
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.