Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

andyACEcandy

macrumors 6502a
Feb 11, 2008
This is Holly (named so because she was born on Christmas Day)

This is here as a puppy, shes a jackabee (half jack russell terrier half beagle)..... yeah shes verrrrrry hyper

Holly-1.jpg

Holly.jpg

M01A0144.jpg

M01A0152.jpg

opo101

macrumors member
Apr 9, 2008
These are my new kittens Morpheus and Samuel Jackson (Sam).

Attachments

• IMG_0115.JPG
    IMG_0115.JPG
    635.9 KB · Views: 79

iBlue

macrumors Core
Mar 17, 2005
London, England
That looks like potential for either a great kitteh game or an accident. :D

Probably because it's easier to have a cat. I would love to have a dog, but i live alone in a tiny apartment and I'm rarely ever home. It really is not the best condition for me to have a dog because he would be alone most of the time. So I got a cat. Sweetest cat ever. :eek:

View attachment 197114
This is such an adorable photo!

I've said it before, I think this is my favourite thread on macrumors. I miss having pets so I get to live vicariously through you people. :)

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
This is Holly (named so because she was born on Christmas Day)

Did you by chance look into the behaviors of both breeds before buying or are you not shocked she is hyper? Both dogs are hyper, a beagle is super hard to train sometimes because they're stubborn but the jack russell will be hyper and very smart so the two (smart and stubborn) may balance out with training. Either way, that dog is way too cute.

andyACEcandy

macrumors 6502a
Feb 11, 2008
Did you by chance look into the behaviors of both breeds before buying or are you not shocked she is hyper? Both dogs are hyper, a beagle is super hard to train sometimes because they're stubborn but the jack russell will be hyper and very smart so the two (smart and stubborn) may balance out with training. Either way, that dog is way too cute.

I like hyper dogs :D but she's not that bad. I'm lazy so she's kinda caught my laziness

Kashchei

macrumors 65816
Apr 26, 2002
Meat Space
Two rabbits within our sizable menagerie recently died suddenly and tragically, one from stomach/ovarian cancer and the other from an abscess caused by a perforated intestine.

We just got two new (to us) rabbits that were about to be euthanized at a pet shelter. They are fairly young (3 years old), chocolate colored and adorable. They were named "Hershey" and "Squirt," but I think we'll find another set of names for them.

With all this recent change, I'll have to update the website my wife uses to honor and commemorate her precious pets.

Attachments

• doublebunny.jpg
    doublebunny.jpg
    213.4 KB · Views: 74

daygoKid19

macrumors newbie
Sep 10, 2008
Orange County
this is my little monster a Min Pin named Ti, pronounced like the letter "T". She is definitely a handful at only one and a half years of age. She is actually tired for a change. :)
4001238545_ea9dd17d71_b.jpg

4002006972_ca6e590e8f_b.jpg

savoirfaire

macrumors 6502
Nov 23, 2003
New England
My pugs on Halloween 2004. My girlfriend and her mom handmade the costumes. The little one is supposed to be Toto. I swear I had nothing to do with it!

259337_1139100705.jpg

marold280

macrumors 6502
Mar 16, 2008
These are my two kittens. They are amazing.

Attachments

• Image008.jpg
    Image008.jpg
    339.3 KB · Views: 83
  • Image014.jpg
    Image014.jpg
    273.4 KB · Views: 81

Pitt36bus

macrumors newbie
Apr 9, 2009
Southern California
Relaxing...

Here's Lupita (Pita). She is testing out her new bed from New York. Pita is very playful, but when it's time to rest she always finds the softest place in the room to lie down. She's a five year old Beagle mix.

Attachments

• wheelpitabed.jpg
    wheelpitabed.jpg
    935.8 KB · Views: 74

Happy Luppy

macrumors member
Oct 5, 2009
My family is a big dog lover, currently we have 3 German Shepherd and 1 Pomeranian. And there's more to come! :D

124h3k4.jpg

Pochi, she's a Rottie mixed with German Shepherd, she's the oldest, i think about 6-7 years old. She's the greatest dog, EVER. I could never trade her for anything in this world. She loves our family as well, protecting us from burglars :D

15f26uc.jpg

Here is Fritz, the only male dominator :p We didn't raised him from puppy, Daddy bought him from a friend, his friend was leaving the country to live in the US but couldn't bring him along so... here he is now with us :) At first i was a bit intimidated by him 'cause of his size but, but in minutes he soon accepted me as his new owner! He is such a hunk, no? :p

29pqmiv.jpg

Our third, Kamelia, very naughty!!! She never wins in a fight against Pochi :D

14tlcsy.jpg

The newest addition to our family, Luffy. My Mom and big sis was longing to have a Toy Dog as a companion so we bought her :D The youngest, she's only 5 months old

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.