Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

messedkid

macrumors 6502
Jul 8, 2007
Oshawa, ON
A Frank dog? I named him Curtis after Curtis Martin, retired RB for the New York Jets.

Hehe, what a cutie.
"A Frank Dog" would be a reference to the film Men In Black, that had a dog (same kind) named Frank. Frank is an alien in disguise that can speak english and eventually joins Men in Black. Very funny scene with Tommy Lee Jones trying to get information out of frank, shaking him around. :D

Here's a clip from Men in Black II. Frank singing. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wapr7LMdKU

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
Doing what he does best.
IMG_1200.jpg

rillo

macrumors member
Oct 28, 2007
S.FL
Hehe, what a cutie.
"A Frank Dog" would be a reference to the film Men In Black, that had a dog (same kind) named Frank. Frank is an alien in disguise that can speak english and eventually joins Men in Black. Very funny scene with Tommy Lee Jones trying to get information out of frank, shaking him around. :D

Here's a clip from Men in Black II. Frank singing. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wapr7LMdKU

Ah, gotcha. Didn't get the reference, I liked that movie too. LOL

PTA

macrumors newbie
Sep 22, 2007
Samson

This is my dog that I got from my local shelter. His former owners left him in a forclosed home but luckily he ended up with me. He is a mix of dachshund and cocker spaniel. I named him Samson because of his toughness / long hair.

nava

macrumors 6502
Sep 12, 2009
Here's my 2 lil lions, Shira and the black one is Kiara. Kiara must be the most lovable cat in the whole wide world. :)

Attachments

• mr1.jpg
    mr1.jpg
    203.2 KB · Views: 66
  • mr2.jpg
    mr2.jpg
    315 KB · Views: 66

savoirfaire

macrumors 6502
Nov 23, 2003
New England
Hahaha!!! :D Aww, good thing Shira only got tired from playing, not drinking. ;)

You mean Lindsay's not just tired from dancing all night???

I've never seen a cat sleeping propped up like that before! Did she do that herself or did you prop her up for the photo? :D

jellomld

macrumors newbie
Jul 19, 2009
corgii puppy

His name is Sudo (soodoo). :) he's a little bigger than this now, but still just as cute!

dsc0444n.jpg

dsc0445z.jpg

dsc0493qx.jpg

nava

macrumors 6502
Sep 12, 2009
You mean Lindsay's not just tired from dancing all night???
I've never seen a cat sleeping propped up like that before! Did she do that herself or did you prop her up for the photo? :D
Yeah she did that herself, thats her favourite place to take a nap :)

Attachments

• kitty.jpg
    kitty.jpg
    351.3 KB · Views: 95

savoirfaire

macrumors 6502
Nov 23, 2003
New England
Yeah she did that herself, thats her favourite place to take a nap :)

She probably likes the heat from the lamp and the laptop. She looks not much bigger than the mouse! Is she just a kitten?

My little one was just in hospital not long ago. Here's a pic I took of her looking sad and pathetic.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 70

nava

macrumors 6502
Sep 12, 2009
She probably likes the heat from the lamp and the laptop. She looks not much bigger than the mouse! Is she just a kitten?

My little one was just in hospital not long ago. Here's a pic I took of her looking sad and pathetic.
That pic was taken about a month ago, shes a bit bigger now. She is like 4 months old, no one knows exactly when she was born. And look at your poor cute little thing... awwww, what happened to her?

Unspoken Demise

macrumors 68040
Apr 16, 2009
>9,000
Oliver, mah kitteh.

Attachments

• iPhone Pictures 022.jpg
    iPhone Pictures 022.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 67
  • iPhone Pictures 025.jpg
    iPhone Pictures 025.jpg
    922.9 KB · Views: 74
  • iPhone Pictures 026.jpg
    iPhone Pictures 026.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 56
  • iPhone Pictures 024.jpg
    iPhone Pictures 024.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 71
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.