Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ChicoWeb

macrumors 65816
Aug 16, 2004
California
oso or bear is our new pup. Albie is our fat cat :)

Attachments

• bear-1.jpg
    bear-1.jpg
    625 KB · Views: 121
  • bear-2.jpg
    bear-2.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 102

mikeyredk

macrumors 65816
Mar 13, 2003
Find the cat

Where is the cat

The cat loves that ball and is really lazy he already figured out if he just lays there the ball will eventually come back to him.

Just got him today from the shelter and he fell asleep in a box

Cat has to go back to the shelter today… had a bad allergic reaction and can barely open my right eye now… its a really nice cat…

TeamRetic

macrumors newbie
Aug 2, 2009
Hot part of CA
My pet snakes

Here are my pets, a ball python name Miroda and my reticulated python name Rema.

Attachments

• my retic.jpg
    my retic.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 73
  • my ball python.jpg
    my ball python.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 76

Cosmotose

macrumors newbie
Jul 23, 2009
Central FL, 321
This is Tonto. I found him in a dumpster! This is from when he was all tiny and malnourished from surviving on dumpster juice. He's much healthier now. What a happy boy!

25sx1cx.jpg

rillo

macrumors member
Oct 28, 2007
S.FL
This is Tonto. I found him in a dumpster! This is from when he was all tiny and malnourished from surviving on dumpster juice. He's much healthier now. What a happy boy!

25sx1cx.jpg

Wow, what a great story and it's really a shame what people do.

Here's mine, Curtis

3838244579_dbc97f0a95_o.jpg
3839034288_d47a262a2c_o.jpg

ThatGarfieldGuy

macrumors newbie
Mar 7, 2009
It is a shame when people are trash and treat animals as if they are trash too!!!

I have a very sad story for the forum as well, I had my Chihuahua puppy posted here for the past year. She was such an angel, her only fault was housebreaking, other than that she was perfect. Never a bad day with her, she was forever entertaining, loving and a fierce protector of her home but always a sweetheart to all. You can see her website below, I created it in her honor. She died a violent death, and the owner of the attack dog has yet to take any responsibility for his son's actions or even say that they were sorry for what happened. The site is graphic, I have posted everything that I have since the county animal control, health department and police have offered zero help. They said that my dog is just property, which entitles me to nothing. I have been grieving for her since August 07, the day that she was attacked and killed, the neighbors all fled in their SUV, leaving me their to care for my dog while they went and hid from the police.

Now the county is offering to help them financially so that they meet the requirements imposed because of the attack on my dog, yet I am not entitled to anymore than the hospital bills. I have not been able to find a single attorney that will take the case, if I had been mauled then all of them would be fighting for it but in Maryland only a person is able to collect if they are very badly hurt. If an animal is hurt or killed, that is just considered an acceptable loss. I am trying to change that, this is a stupid law that the state has been following for almost 100 years and must be changed to ensure that these smaller pets are protected and not just swept under the rug.

If you can visit my site, and let the owners know how disgusting their behavior is that would be great. I do have these people's personal information posted, they have treated me like dirt, therefore I am returning the favor!!! http://justice4gizmo.info

Matt

https://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?p=7385402&gizmo#post7385402

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's mine, Curtis

Attachments

• IMG_0109.JPG
    IMG_0109.JPG
    496.8 KB · Views: 80

TheBritishBloke

macrumors 68030
Jul 21, 2009
United Kingdom

Here's mine, Curtis

Why's he called curtis? It's a FRANK dog. xD (MIB)

dscf0059a.jpg
dscf2106y.jpg
dscf2103u.jpg

LeftCat is Sophia. She chases dust... The hamster is Howard. He's just, well.... fat. LoL. Right cat is Mickey. He's on old boy at 15 now :eek:
Gonna add some of my dogs and other cat later. Can't find a pic of my dogs on here..

rillo

macrumors member
Oct 28, 2007
S.FL
Why's he called curtis? It's a FRANK dog. xD (MIB)

[^^^]
LeftCat is Sophia. She chases dust... The hamster is Howard. He's just, well.... fat. LoL. Right cat is Mickey. He's on old boy at 15 now :eek:
Gonna add some of my dogs and other cat later. Can't find a pic of my dogs on here..

A Frank dog? I named him Curtis after Curtis Martin, retired RB for the New York Jets.

Nicolecat

macrumors 6502a
Apr 2, 2008
This is our cat.....Kitty.
I love how she has to touch you when she is laying down. :)
She's a sweetie pie.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 78
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.