Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jm1.jonas

macrumors member
Sep 10, 2010

This is the last video i've produced, it's in Portuguese, but the lyrics are far from good, it's about how school is actually cool but classes suck and how they wish they were on the beach having fun :p

(we do not intend to be singers or whatever, we just make this for fun)

Last edited by a moderator:

Lil Chillbil

macrumors 65816
Jan 30, 2012
California
This was my first attempt at a short film from a good few months back. edited in cs5 and shot will a gl1 xl1 and sony handycam with a script written in 8 minutes by 3 friends in celtx.

OllyW

Staff member
Oct 11, 2005
The Black Country, England
A reminder...

Moderator note:

Instead of linking to your videos can you please use BB Code tags to embed your YouTube videos into the forum post.

Instructions can be found here. Remember, you only need to use the movie code and not the full YouTube URL.

For example, the previous post...

Looks like this when using youtube tags...

Just put a new 6 core chip in my mac pro.

Also be aware this thread is only for your YouTube videos. Do not post links to your video channels as this will break the self-promotion rules.
Self-promotion. Self-promotional links to your blog, video channel, product, business, etc. are limited to your forum signature and your user profile, even if you have a wonderful and useful site, blog, product, or business.

Last edited:

andreas79

macrumors member
Jun 9, 2010
Roma

it's a techno dj mix i've made myself with a simple picture effect on iMovie,nothing special but the music is good :D

Elevon

macrumors regular
Nov 29, 2011
I am starting an ART channel and this is my first video, hope you guys like it! Comments would be appreciated and if you like it please share with your friends :p it would be great help for supporting my new channel!

Last edited:

Kurfer

macrumors regular
Mar 13, 2008
I'm really starting to love Final Cut X now that I figured alot of quirks out. GoPro and a 5D Mark II make everything better though. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.