Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

French iPod

macrumors regular
Sep 30, 2010
somewhere far beyond
I made a piano cover song using Logic Pro 9 yesterday, took me 2 hours to do it with all trials and error which was driving me nuts agh! But i got it done :D The song i learned it by ears :)

Last edited by a moderator:

jm1.jonas

macrumors member
Sep 10, 2010

I sent a request to film The Color Run in Lisbon, Portugal, and they accepted it, that is what i came up with!

salacious

macrumors 6502a
May 15, 2011
My first official music video shot in london

Hey guys here is my first music video that I directed, I had to guess what the song was about by listening to the emotion and tone of the lyrics as I didn't know what the actual translation was, I got it about90% right.

The video has flaws, I have infact got all of them down, but overall I was happy as a first music video, on a budget of £0.

Cameras used were Canon 600d + canon 5d mk2

In the pub scenes we used both cameras, for outside it was shot soley on the 600d.

Due to my inexperience with the Samyang 14mm I had a lot of shots overexposed, which kind of turned out ok but I have learned since then how to use the lens more properly.

anyway all I want to know is for a first video is this good or not.

enjoy

*is there a way to embed videos on here?

OSxiPro

macrumors member
Nov 17, 2012
UK
I run a channel called MacMostlyUK, which I focus on apple news, give reviews, tips, tricks and tutorials and also play games on my mac. I have better equipment recently and will start recording with it soon! Below are 3 recent vids. :)

Apple News; iWatch, 14nm processors, etc:

Hope you enjoy and feel free to subscribe ^^

Last edited:

=w=

macrumors 6502a
Aug 11, 2012
Me playing Married with Children, by Oasis

YouTube: video

Split screen :p

Nice guitar playing and good cover of this song.

I used to love this album when I was younger and obsessed with Oasis. Thanks for giving me the idea to revisit it :)

A new "Things to do" game that my friend and I made up in Black Ops 2.

And you've made me reminiscent of Black Ops. I bought the Hardcore edition of BlOps 2 and HATE it. Never play it. I guess I should trade it in.

I was talking guns with my father today and all I could think of was shooting a Famas or an AUG.

Nice video.

ZacNicholson

macrumors 6502a
Jun 25, 2011
Austin
will you please watch my new youtube video

make sure you like share and subscribe! thanks! :D

B.LI

macrumors regular
Sep 20, 2011
I am starting an ART channel and this is my first video, hope you guys like it! Comments would be appreciated and if you like it please share with your friends :p it would be great help for supporting my new channel!

amazing talent! just shared it with my friends :D

ZacNicholson

macrumors 6502a
Jun 25, 2011
Austin
will you please watch my new youtube video

make sure you like share and subscribe! thanks! :D

the video is called omegle people : #tweet4tits

btw nsfw

manthanr

macrumors newbie
Aug 19, 2009
tech related

Mine is tech related (A review on a new Android 4.2.2 mini pc that you can plug into any HDMI display) so if you are interested in that, feel free to check it out. Also have other videos OS X and tech related that you may like.

Enjoy :):
http://youtu.be/69rQ-N2w9jI

streetfoldsfive

macrumors 6502
Jul 28, 2012
Questions for everyone who is on youtube. I'm starting my own tech youtube channel and going to be recording on a Cannon t3i. Would it be better to use a usb microphone or a Rhode mic mounted on the camera?

Sylon

macrumors 68020
Feb 26, 2012
Michigan/Ohio, USA
Questions for everyone who is on youtube. I'm starting my own tech youtube channel and going to be recording on a Cannon t3i. Would it be better to use a usb microphone or a Rhode mic mounted on the camera?

Depends on when you are going to do the commentary, during video recording or afterwards. If during, then I would look into a mic for the camera (if it really needs it to begin with). If after, then go with a USB mic.

Here's another terrible attempt at Kerbal Space Program.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.