Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

ATmahe

macrumors regular
Oct 8, 2023
IMG_9005.jpeg

ThatsMeRight

macrumors 68020
Sep 12, 2009
Edit 3: Seems the actual Home Screen layout has changed. Looks like they’ve shifted the icons upward to widen the already ridiculous gap between the bottom row and the dock so the lower shadows are set a little low.

The new iPhone 16 Pros are rumored to get bigger, slightly taller displays… suddenly there is a truly perfect amount of free space for an additional row of icons… ;)

Reactions: redbeard331

Ipadonly1

macrumors newbie
Jun 8, 2023
The thread title says, "Show off your iOS 18 Homescreen". I change mine a lot. You got a problem with it?
Not really, it was just my impression that the idea of the thread was to show off your homescreen once. Like the interesting aspect of this is getting inspiration from someone who has landed on a particular style. If you’re still tinkering every day, I’d say tinker in private and share when you have something you’re happy with

Ledsteplin

macrumors 65816
Oct 23, 2013
Florence, AL
Not really, it was just my impression that the idea of the thread was to show off your homescreen once. Like the interesting aspect of this is getting inspiration from someone who has landed on a particular style. If you’re still tinkering every day, I’d say tinker in private and share when you have something you’re happy with
For me, it's mostly the homescreen wallpaper. I create and make my own. All on my iPhone. No computer. So I do like to show them off. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.