Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cclarinda

macrumors newbie
Jun 19, 2023
So, if you're planning a trip to Paris, France, I've got a few tips to share based on my own experience. First, make sure to explore beyond the touristy areas and venture into charming neighborhoods like Le Marais and Montmartre. They offer a more authentic vibe. Also, don't miss out on indulging in some delicious French pastries and street food. Oh, and if you're planning to begin your trip from Germany, I highly recommend checking the train schedules at https://www.dbfahrplan.com/de/ for hassle-free commuting around the city. It's a great resource to plan your trips and save time. Bon voyage!

Last edited:

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Haswell
Jul 29, 2008
In a coffee shop.
So, if you're planning a trip to Paris, France, I've got a few tips to share based on my own experience. First, make sure to explore beyond the touristy areas and venture into charming neighborhoods like Le Marais and Montmartre. They offer a more authentic vibe. Also, don't miss out on indulging in some delicious French pastries and street food
Le Marais is amazing, and is one of my favourite areas of Paris.

rhett7660

macrumors G5
Original poster
Jan 9, 2008
Sunny, Southern California
So, if you're planning a trip to Paris, France, I've got a few tips to share based on my own experience. First, make sure to explore beyond the touristy areas and venture into charming neighborhoods like Le Marais and Montmartre. They offer a more authentic vibe. Also, don't miss out on indulging in some delicious French pastries and street food

We did Paris last year... however we want to go back as there are other places in France we now want to visit!!!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.