Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

jhowieii

macrumors member
Jun 22, 2010
North Carolina

Attachments

• IMG_9483.jpeg
    IMG_9483.jpeg
    288.2 KB · Views: 36

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020
I have empathy for people dealing with stressful situations. None of the situation they are in was within their control beyond making the decision to order the phone for delivery over picking it up at Walmart.

Also, I have had some BAD experiences at Walmart. One time I picked up some windshield wipers there only to find that someone had swapped the wipers I paid for with their crusty/falling apart old wipers. -_- I don't think I would ever trust them with anything other than paper products and pool chlorine at this point haha
I can tell. It’s a gift that you have been blessed with. Completely genuine.

Also, WTF is wrong with people??? 😡

AlphaGuitarist

macrumors 65816
Nov 12, 2014
Hi - I am so looking at this case - a lot. One of the well written reviews I saw said that the case peeked up over the edge over so slightly that made swiping difficult - would you be so kind as to add your perspective on that when you put it on your glorious new phone?
I most definitely will! The last time I had a Nomad leather case was in the 11 Pro days and it was top notch. I then ended up moving to Apple leather cases for the 13 Pro and 14 Pro. If Apple didn’t discontinue the leather cases, I would have definitely gotten one for the 15 Pro Max.

Reactions: mizzourah

farmkittie

macrumors 6502
Jun 15, 2013
4:34 crew!!

For those who got the FineWoven cases, what are your thoughts? Mine just arrived today and it feels nice and a lot sturdier than their leather cases. Will be interesting to see how it is on the phone.
Next year Apple will have cases made from Titanium-infused grape leaves only.

On a related note, does anyone else miss the folio iPhone cases? Mine is still in great shape after five years with only scuffs on the corners. Protected my phone perfectly.

ATX_wapiti

macrumors 6502
Sep 8, 2021
Austin, TX
I can tell. It’s a gift that you have been blessed with. Completely genuine.

Also, WTF is wrong with people??? 😡
Yeah, I can't be that made because they were smart enough to go into the store with their old wipers probably to "find" their replacement and then just swapped them out - then walked out with some new wipers 😂 I had unfortunately waited like 3 weeks to open the packaging before I found that out though, so I did not go back and try to get a replacement from Walmart.

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020
Yeah, I can't be that made because they were smart enough to go into the store with their old wipers probably to "find" their replacement and then just swapped them out - then walked out with some new wipers 😂 I had unfortunately waited like 3 weeks to open the packaging before I found that out though, so I did not go back and try to get a replacement from Walmart.
Still stealing. And bonus screwing over some innocent customer. 🙄

kupkakez

macrumors 68020
Apr 4, 2011
Austin, TX
Aren’t there some orders that make it to the customer early though? I’m certain I’ve seen these posted on MR before.
It's happened to me. Back on the iPhone 4 or 4S we had one delivered the night before launch. Someone definitely messed up.

Reactions: Wolfs

goneeuro02

macrumors regular
Sep 21, 2016
My silicone case got delivered today. My wifes will be here Wednesday. Too bad her phone is still saying Oct. 9thish for delivery. I was hoping shed get lucky and have it moved up as others have had.

Reactions: POWERPLANTHOMER
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.