Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

hpsparrow

macrumors newbie
Sep 18, 2023
First time here! So excited. Mine's sitting in Incheon right now!

Does anyone know when the option to pre-sign for delivery might be available? I won't be able to sign for the package, so I guess my best option is to pre-sign (in hopes that they'll just deliver it to the package lockers at my apartment building...). To all of you who have done this before, what are your thoughts? Thanks!

Whistler Mac

Contributor
Apr 17, 2019
Yes! This is normal. A few days ago I told you guys that Wave 1 is ahead of Wave 2. They were done with the customs clearance before Wave 2. I have a feeling some of the folks in the wave 2 didn’t make it.
I think mine was customs cleared in plenty of time, no problem. But this guy got winded, lost his way to the plane and didn't get me there in time to board.

iu

caesarp

macrumors 65816
Sep 30, 2012
6 hour flight ..ok lots of nothing for a little while
We can ponder this - either I have 2 separate phones coming to me (but ordered just one), or my phone landed twice, 5 minutes apart. Or was the first one a, err, umm, premature notification:

Arrival #1:

09/19/2023
7:25 A.M.
On the Way
Arrived at Facility
Incheon, Korea, Republic of

But now it says this instead - arrival #2:

09/19/2023
7:30 A.M.
On the Way
Arrived at Facility
Incheon, Korea, Republic of

Or are the new phones, the new "quantum" OS that Steve Jobs hinted about. So they can exist in duality?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.