Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters
Wave 2 is apparently divided into two groups

Wave 2A - just landed in Incheon, Seoul

Wave 2B - still stuck in Zhengzhou, China

has this ever happened before?
Yes! This is normal. A few days ago I told you guys that Wave 1 is ahead of Wave 2. They were done with the customs clearance before Wave 2. I have a feeling some of the folks in the wave 2 didn’t make it.

gaedfly

macrumors 6502a
Sep 12, 2014
' I
These are my only options. I don’t see a shipment release
I had the usual frustrating conversation with UPS about this. He told me it’s because the package is already signed for and does not require another signature. I know this is absolutely incorrect. Every year my UPS guy must get my signature. My wife took the afternoon off to sign for it as I got an assignment and can’t be home.

MatthewStorm

macrumors 6502a
Oct 19, 2003
Chapel Hill
It's not the hate. Hate is a strong word.

She is just too chipprey. Even if you give her a dead iPhone. She will turn it around and convince you that this is the "best iPhone ever and it works great!". In the real world, it does not work like that like that. We pay premium prices for Apple products.
I want to see you and iJustine Duke it out in a vasaline pit.

wingennis

macrumors regular
Mar 9, 2016
Northern Arizona
Screenshot 2023-09-18 at 17.06.19.png

DaRaider65

macrumors 6502
Sep 13, 2015
Lubbock, TX
Oh Jeez. That plane is the same age as my car! I had to finally to retire it for good last year and am going to have to find the heart to have it towed away. Let’s hope the plane is doing better than my poor old car. And yes I did maintain it.
The plane probably has a few more miles on it as well. 😜🤪

Reactions: Wolfs

JaisHTX

Contributor
Sep 22, 2004
Texas
Edit: Nevermind, it was just the 3m cable and the polishing cloth that @TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ recommended that showed up on MyChoice. Phones are still looking the same, just had to scroll down.

Attachments

• IMG_1732.jpeg
    IMG_1732.jpeg
    252.4 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
Reactions: Wolfs

EW800

macrumors 6502
Jul 4, 2012
Would anyone be able to advise me what flights my phone may be on, based on the following info? Thanks!

IMG_7312.PNG

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.