Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

LK2020

macrumors 6502
Nov 11, 2020
Iā€™m confused, if we are still stuck in China, have we not left yet or are the scans just delayed?
Could just be delayed if you were showing China on 9/17 at 6:22 PM. I only got my two updates a little while ago. So give it some time. :)

ActionFigures

macrumors member
Oct 27, 2018
Yeah, when I did this it showed 9/22 "in-store" availability, which I think means walk-in. It specifically said it wasn't eligible for order-for-pickup.
IMG_9204.jpeg

says order now, pick up in store for me

Reactions: FlightLevel310

LK2020

macrumors 6502
Nov 11, 2020
Oh okay thank you, that is what im going by because nothing has came to my email about anything else... thank you again i was a little annoyed
You can see the tracking number on the UPS MYChoice app or you can get a partial number by just going on the UPS site under Tracking and to the right where it says Search by Reference #, put in your order number minus the last two digits or your phone number. It will give you the last four digits of the tracking number and then if you call UPS International Customer Service and give them that, they can give you the entire number to track.

Reactions: jeremz1ne

Soledreamz

macrumors member
Sep 9, 2016
I feel like the regular 15's must be in the states already or something, since NONE of us are showing anything on UPS (wonder if they are even being shipped with them?), even though they said PTS.
I see the customs scan in kentucky already

tethead

macrumors 6502
Apr 13, 2005
NJ
this is the first year i've been unable to locate by reference # or with MyChoice - not sure what is up, but it's just not coming up. any tips?

Reactions: sawah

rclvrr

macrumors newbie
Jul 16, 2018
i have an embarrassing question. i scrolled thru like 15 pages and i canā€™t find an answer.

when i track by reference i am getting a search result for my order however the tracking number is hidden minus the last 4. i am also seeing a note saying that UPS is limiting tracking number visibility for fraud prevention.

i am logged into UPS my choice and my address is on fileā€¦ what iā€™m i doing wrong? pls help lol

Reactions: Wolfs

jeremz1ne

macrumors 6502
Sep 18, 2023
Reno,Nv
i have an embarrassing question. i scrolled thru like 15 pages and i canā€™t find an answer.

when i track by reference i am getting a search result for my order however the tracking number is hidden minus the last 4. i am also seeing a note saying that UPS is limiting tracking number visibility for fraud prevention.

i am logged into UPS my choice and my address is on fileā€¦ what iā€™m i doing wrong? pls help lol
i get the same info

Reactions: Wolfs
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.