Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

EW800

macrumors 6502
Jul 4, 2012
Hello Friends!

I am wondering if anyone might know how I can obtain my UPS tracking info. My order for a ProMax is still showing as preparing to ship, with delivery date of 9/22. I do not have anything showing in the UPS app. I suspect that is because I forgot to update my address in the UPS app until after this order was placed, as I moved a few months ago. I do have the Apple Order Number. With the info that I have, is there anyway to get the tracking info?

Thanks!

Gathomblipoob

macrumors 603
Mar 18, 2009
All of you saying the embargo lifts tomorrow are apparently correct and my Wednesday recollection is faulty. I stand corrected.

Forgive me!

littlefinger.png

• Love
Reactions: Wolfs

laffnvegas

macrumors 6502
Oct 26, 2014
Desert South West
I have never actually been to Seoul but have been to Busan twice, although have a cruise booked for March 2025 that will go to JeJu Island, Busan and Incheon.
My UPS shows I am in So Korea!!

Last Updated: 9/18/2023 at 04:09 PM
Shipment DetailsShipment DetailsShipment ProgressShipment Progress

9/19/2023
07:25 AM
On the Way
Arrived at Facility
Incheon, Korea, South
9/19/2023
04:34 AM

Departed from Facility
ZhengZhou, China Mainland

Catchmyvibeee

macrumors member
Sep 8, 2022
Correct - 100%

If you pre-pay for your phone, you don't have to hurry or be first in line. Your phone will be waiting for you tagged with your name.

2 lines of people at the Apple store - the pre-ordered line is very fast because the walk up line are waiting for any stock changes or people who cancel their orders.
So is it best I show up at opening or try to secure one via the app since it says there will be availability in store on 9/22 šŸ¤”

Reactions: killawat

jeremz1ne

macrumors 6502
Sep 18, 2023
Reno,Nv
mine still saying preparing to ship.... even tho it say it'll be here Sept 22nd but my wifes already shipped and we ordered at totally different times, super weird

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.