Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

M.Rizk

macrumors 6502a
Apr 20, 2015
9caf90a48320c7cc7c3fec4ca86285ef.jpg

ATX_wapiti

macrumors 6502
Sep 8, 2021
Austin, TX
You may have noticed that the Apple Watch Wayfiner face night mode works differently on watchOS 10.
Yes, since you scroll the crown to see your widgets it is now a setting that you can change when you customize the watch face. You can have it set to OFF, ON, or AUTO (assuming this turns it on after sunset and then turns it off in the AM).

Reactions: Wolfs and julit0

FunkyTang

macrumors 65816
Sep 16, 2008
The Nomad leather case just arrived. Upon first look, the quality is typical to Nomad products and, having owned Nomad cases in the past, I wouldn’t expect anything less. I got the regular leather, not the Horween. Can’t wait to try it out on the phone this Friday!
Are the sides covered in black leather?

Reactions: AlphaGuitarist

julit0

macrumors demi-god
Apr 19, 2010
Torrance, CA

ATX_wapiti

macrumors 6502
Sep 8, 2021
Austin, TX
I'm sorry to be a broken record but how do you find what plane(s) you're on?
You basically can figure out the plane you are on by knowing your departure airport, scan time, and the shipper (UPS for Apple.com). There are only a select few flights each day that match up with the routes the iPhones take each year. Basically every year it goes like this: China -> South Korea -> Alaska -> Kentucky -> Final Destination Flight -> Local Distribution Center -> Load on Truck -> Out for Deliver -> In Your Hands :D

Hopefully this helps out! Most of us use FlightAware or some other tool to figure out which planes are possible for our phones to be moving on.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.