Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

LK2020

macrumors 6502
Nov 11, 2020
Holy cow, I signed off here late yesterday afternoon after chatting most of the day and there was a little over 300 pages I think then. Now there's 406!! Wow. I couldn't come on before now with work, but during the day I did have two shipping updates. This is what I see now. Is this what everyone else in Wave 2 is seeing?
1695078127099.png

bbdub

macrumors newbie
Sep 24, 2022
I am in the 10/4-10/9 group. Have been hoping to move into an earlier date but no luck so far. Once the UPS planes drop off the phones in Louisville do they immediately head back to China to pick up more phones or is there a wait until the next week for the plane to head back to China?

dudeski

macrumors regular
Aug 21, 2023
my phone is slated to come 9/22 but still says “preparing to ship”. is that where everyone else’s is too? on UPS I don’t seem to be able to track either using the order number method

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020
Who knows what their reason was. I am sure that they needed new wipers and maybe that $15 purchase would have meant that they could not have put food on the table, or maybe they are just a 💩head 😂 Either way, at that point, what was done was done and there was not much that I could do about it.
Totally agree-but I still think you rock!

• Love
Reactions: ATX_wapiti

ATX_wapiti

macrumors 6502
Sep 8, 2021
Austin, TX
That would be highly unusual for Apple to lift a press embargo on review units before the product actually launches.

EDIT: It appears this is grossly inaccurate on my part. Apologies.
The press embargo lifts during the launch week every year. They have already announced the phones and let people get their orders in, now they get to let the press and content creators provide more coverage of the devices to keep the HYPE up for the new devices :D

Reactions: POWERPLANTHOMER
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.