Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

ck3801

macrumors 6502
Oct 14, 2011
Boulder, CO
no scan for me yet IMG_0084.jpeg

NeoSe7en

macrumors 6502
Apr 21, 2017
There are rumors that Youtubers are doing unboxing tomorrow can't wait to see the natural titanium.
That would be highly unusual for Apple to lift a press embargo on review units before the product actually launches.

EDIT: It appears this is grossly inaccurate on my part. Apologies.

Last edited:

ATX_wapiti

macrumors 6502
Sep 8, 2021
Austin, TX
See-you are a much better person than me! And they probably really needed it, too, right?

I would think all those things, but would still scream MOTHERTRUCKER!!! 😂😂😂

ETA I think they have scrambled the waves.
Who knows what their reason was. I am sure that they needed new wipers and maybe that $15 purchase would have meant that they could not have put food on the table, or maybe they are just a 💩head 😂 Either way, at that point, what was done was done and there was not much that I could do about it.

• Love
Reactions: Wolfs

NotApplicable

macrumors 65816
Sep 18, 2019
That would be highly unusual for Apple to lift a press embargo on review units before the product actually launches.
Huh? The embargo always lifts days before launch.

Usually exactly 1 week after announcement. Which lines up with Gurman’s tomorrow @ 6am statement

Reactions: Wolfs

NotApplicable

macrumors 65816
Sep 18, 2019
UPS contracts out to small carriers often for consolidation, especially during Apple’s iPhone product launches.
Yeah, but not this time: https://www.flightaware.com/live/flight/UPS175

You’ve got the wrong plane/airline!

Reactions: killawat
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.