Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Gathomblipoob

macrumors 603
Mar 18, 2009
I have never actually been to Seoul but have been to Busan twice, although have a cruise booked for March 2025 that will go to JeJu Island, Busan and Incheon.
My UPS shows I am in So Korea!!

Last Updated: 9/18/2023 at 04:09 PM
Shipment DetailsShipment DetailsShipment ProgressShipment Progress

9/19/2023
07:25 AM
On the Way
Arrived at Facility
Incheon, Korea, South
9/19/2023
04:34 AM

Departed from Facility
ZhengZhou, China Mainland
I've been to Seoul and Kunsan.

Cancelled
Sep 11, 2014
So I've had nothing but crap luck trying to get my tracking number for my iPhone (15 Pro 256gb Black Titanium), I was able to confirm shipping on my finewoven case. It shows ETA for tomorrow flying into the Houston area from Louisville.

View attachment 2267678

I also found the flight from Louisville to Houston scheduled today. Aircraft is an MD11 N257UP which is 31 years old so its an old bird for sure. Scheduled to arrive 5:51PM CST. View attachment 2267658

If all is correct, that should be the plane that has my case and should be ready for delivery tomorrow to my front door.
Oh Jeez. That plane is the same age as my car! I had to finally to retire it for good last year and am going to have to find the heart to have it towed away. Let’s hope the plane is doing better than my poor old car. And yes I did maintain it.

CaptMarvel

macrumors 68000
Sep 20, 2014
North Carolina
So is it best I show up at opening or try to secure one via the app since it says there will be availability in store on 9/22 🤔

You might need a sleeping bag to camp out. Lol.

I don’t think it’s like that anymore but if you don’t have a preorder it wouldn’t hurt being there an hour early or two? Just depends on the demand in your local area..

Reactions: Catchmyvibeee

chasers

macrumors 6502a
Oct 30, 2011
Report your Arrival Scan, please

View attachment 2268044
IMG_2059.png

anjo10

macrumors 6502a
Nov 8, 2020
Chicago, IL
The Nomad leather case just arrived. Upon first look, the quality is typical to Nomad products and, having owned Nomad cases in the past, I wouldn’t expect anything less. I got the regular leather, not the Horween. Can’t wait to try it out on the phone this Friday!
looks so beautiful. how thick is the nomad case? convince me to get one. lol I really liked the leather case from Apple until they discontinued them. Finewoven is a garbage.

DarkHorsed

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2023
Elm Springs, AR
Thanks for the warm welcome, all! I actually pre-ordered the 14 PM last year, but they canceled my order the following day so I reordered it for an OCT. delivery day, so I didn’t create an account. Glad to be apart of it this time around, and with the wave 1 crowd as a wave 2 scan!

LK2020

macrumors 6502
Nov 11, 2020
You've probably already talked about this on earlier pages, but are waves 1 & 2 together now? My son's 2 phones having the 9/16 scan in China now show the same time in Korea that mine does and we were definitely in different Wave groups. Is that what everyone is experiencing?

Reactions: Wolfs

AnClar

macrumors member
Jul 21, 2010
And, I have movement on my Wave 1 phone...it's now in Incheon, S. Korea. So it along with more Wave 1s must have left on flight 175. My Wave 2 phone still shows in ZhengZhou.

Reactions: HDJulie

ActionFigures

macrumors member
Oct 27, 2018
It's weird I pre-ordered on Friday and got an Oct 9th delivery date but if I do a mock order it shows 9/22 pickup availability but won't show me the store(s) :/

LK2020

macrumors 6502
Nov 11, 2020
Nope, but says it'll be here on the 22nd, its just werid because i ordered mine before my wife and her's already shipped an mine still saying prepping to ship and we ordered about 45 mins apart

mine still saying preparing to ship.... even tho it say it'll be here Sept 22nd but my wifes already shipped and we ordered at totally different times, super weird
If you're seeing the preparing to ship on the Apple site, you can't go by that. It will stay at Preparing to Ship until Thursday even though the phone is moving.

njg0ddess

macrumors regular
Sep 15, 2014
Anyone from Regular iPhone 15 & 15 Plus. If you have not received your tracking number still. Please report!
My pink regular 15 I have no information on. On Apple website it’s still preparing for shipment I’m constantly checking my choice for it because that’s being shipped home unlike my 15 pro max and nothing showing up there either.

walds11

macrumors 68000
May 30, 2010
Has anyone pre-signed/authorized release for delivery of their new iPhones? I Just want to be sure it's delivered with no hiccups since I'd like to have it before going out of town the following week. I live in a building with controlled access and UPS has been pretty good about delivering here but I'm still a bit wary. UPS has a fob that lets them get into the building but I'm not sure they'd come all the way up to my floor to deliver it right to my door. UPS did last year for the 14 Pro but my friend had that route so he came directly to my door.
Can I pre-sign to authorize shipment release, even if the option is not in ups my choice?

jeremz1ne

macrumors 6502
Sep 18, 2023
Reno,Nv
If you're seeing the preparing to ship on the Apple site, you can't go by that. It will stay at Preparing to Ship until Thursday even though the phone is moving.
Oh okay thank you, that is what im going by because nothing has came to my email about anything else... thank you again i was a little annoyed

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.