Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

jbjarko

macrumors regular
Sep 11, 2015
MPLS
IMG_2757.png

Our bird is live.

gaedfly

macrumors 6502a
Sep 12, 2014
I pre-ordered for Friday 9/22 and it’s still preparing for shipping. I just found out I will be out of town for work starting 9/21 until 10/2. It says that once it ships, I can have it held at carrier for pickup but wondered if there is a time limit they will hold? Can’t remember if they send via UPS or FEDEX; it’s delivering to a Raleigh, NC address. Tried to ask on Apple chat suport but it is obviously AI and giving nonsensical responsesl.
UPS. Apple will stay preparing to ship until it’s scanned in Louisville. Apple store still says PTS for mine but UPS has it in Incheon, if the UPS scan is correct, or on its way to Alaska.

anjo10

macrumors 6502a
Nov 8, 2020
Chicago, IL
So, I saw some Wave 2, 9-17 group have left China. Do we now have a Wave 2 - Part 2 of those of us still waiting around :cool:
Wave 2 is apparently divided into two groups

Wave 2A - just landed in Incheon, Seoul

Wave 2B - still stuck in Zhengzhou, China

has this ever happened before?

Reactions: HDJulie

pilotpat

macrumors 6502a
May 6, 2015
Nebraska, USA
Hi captain @FlightLevel310!

Apparently flight UPS 175 was full so some of us from Wave 2 were told to catch a different flight.

would you be kind enough to look for our next flight to Seoul? Or better, direct flight to Anchorage? Thank you!
View attachment 2268146
Excuse me, I’m a captain as well 😆, one who isn’t working today anyways. I didn’t see any other flights today but you will probably see movement tomorrow. I’m on my phone so can’t really look into it easily. When I’m near my computer I will look and try to get flight numbers like we did this morning.

Gathomblipoob

macrumors 603
Mar 18, 2009
Excuse me, I’m a captain as well 😆, one who isn’t working today anyways. I didn’t see any other flights today but you will probably see movement tomorrow. I’m on my phone so can’t really look into it easily. When I’m near my computer I will look and try to get flight numbers like we did this morning.
I'm instrument rated in Microsoft Flight Simulator. Ask me anything. 🤣

anjo10

macrumors 6502a
Nov 8, 2020
Chicago, IL
Haha! Sorry Captain. I would be very much appreciative. You both are awesome! Thank you for all you do to make this tracking more exciting!

EW800

macrumors 6502
Jul 4, 2012
Hello! Based on the info below, would anyone be able to tell what flight(s) my phone would be on?

IMG_7312.PNG

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.