Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

dannyyankou

macrumors G5
Mar 2, 2012
Westchester, NY
What made you jump from 256GB to 512Gb? I have 256GB pre-pre ordered and was debating on making the jump to 512GB.
Keep in mind since you’re coming from a 13 mini that 48 megapixel photos take up 3x the space as 12 megapixel photos. But I think it only captures 48mp in proraw mode, I might be wrong.

Reactions: Matt713
This is how I feel right now 😂. Where do I start from? Haha!

Im not too sure if i need to order a new iPhone 15 Pro Max Woven case. 🤔

1694737120178.gif

Last edited:

OrlandoTragic

macrumors 68000
May 13, 2007
Orlando, FL
Sorry if asked and answered but does anyone have any recommendations for MagSafe chargers that work well with the new alarm clock mode? Would love to grab one ahead of launch. Thanks!

Reactions: tekchic

sabester24

macrumors member
Jan 30, 2013
I’m currently on Verizon via family plan but becoming a free agent and looking for a new wireless carrier for 2 lines. I’ve narrowed the choice down to the main carriers (Verizon, T-mobile, and AT&T), but I must say, my head is spinning trying to understand all the differences between the various 5G unlimited plans and weighing the differences between the trade-in promos.

Also, I’m considering buying thru Best Buy, since I’m a total tech member and get apple care included, unless it makes more sense to buy directly from the carriers.

Is there a guide or resource that compares all the options? This all seems so unnecessarily overwhelming.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.