Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters
This is slightly off-topic - while I'm a US citizen, I've lived in Italy for the last ten years. Unfortunately, those in Europe don't get anything near the same launch day delivery experience. I miss it and live vicariously through this annual thread. Thank you all for the entertainment and joy.

My order showed its first movement this morning, having shipped from Milan to Rome. This is somewhat unusual as typically, launch day phones start in The Netherlands. Delivery is set for tomorrow.

Thanks to TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ for her incredible effort in creating and keeping this (and the photo thread) such a positive experience.
Thank you for hanging out with us this year. It was a rough ride. Definitely not an essay ride this year for many of us. However, I’m glad all of us are still here supporting each other. So excited!!!

Congratulations on getting your new iPhone tomorrow. Big day for you tomorrow!

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and thank you for taking your valuable time out to post. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to ask. Happy to help and share the excitement with you.

Best wishes,

FlightLevel310

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2021
So the people in Zhengzhou did make this flight.

1695299530605.png

Next is UPS99 leaving in just a bit. It’ll be tight, but you should all make it to Louisville tonight.

1695299601846.png

PixelsMaster

macrumors regular
Sep 11, 2016
Michigan
Finally have tracking for the regular 15. Marked as shipped by Apple and shows it’s coming from PA via UPS. Pro Max still waiting on import scan.

Reactions: SpecB
The :01 iPhone is coming and I couldn’t be more thrilled!
After this is over. I would send that 0:01 stamp to Tim Cook. He’s going to be impressed by you. You may have beaten the system. You get to brag now! You earned that title. 🥇

Last edited:
@TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️

Freaking finally ...

faFHL1d.jpg

This is Wave 2, yes?
It’s about time!!!! Wow!!!!

Member of Wave 2. Where the heck is your scanning? You got like nothing. Let us know what it shows once full tracking transcript is released tonight by UPS. This one is a strange one. Congratulations again!!!! Set up the notifications from UPS app.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.