Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

darinzook

macrumors 6502
Dec 13, 2016
Charlotte, NC
I just got a text from Apple! Shipment notice!
1695300649175.png

BasedReborn

macrumors member
Sep 24, 2021
Don’t know about yall but today couldn’t had lined up any better, TNF tonight and I’ll wake up and bam iPhone day. Usb c to lighting cord arrived around 4pm yesterday so I’m hoping it’s like that tomorrow. See yall soon. iPhone 14 pro max you’ve treated me well.

rjjacobson

macrumors G3
Sep 12, 2014
Rely on fast charging then 😂.

I’m not against fast charging at all. I would use it if needed. Especially during traveling times. But my everyday preference is the classic 5W Adapter. Optimized charging kicks in overnight + indexing + syncing.

I don’t like it when my iPhone stays fully charged all night. I like to slow charge my iPhone.
Well on my MagSafe puck I have my 14 ProMax set to optimized it slow charges all night and completes charging from 4AM till I get up at 7AM works well for me still 95 percent health

Jarhead247

macrumors newbie
Apr 13, 2010
Kansas City, MO
Months ago I took tomorrow (9/22) as PTO to play in a golf tournament. The wife will be at home to receive both of our new 15 Pros (Mine is a Max). Hopefully she will get hers synced and be up and running by the time I get home tomorrow evening, but if the 7pm delivery time is accurate I may get to play golf and be home when the phones arrive :rolleyes:

Reactions: POWERPLANTHOMER

WaitingForGuacamole

macrumors regular
Oct 20, 2021
Mine still says preparing to ship. It’s an iPhone 15 Plus, does this mean I won’t be getting it tomorrow? I’m in the US.
Many batches to scan, and once in the system, batch processes usually run that update all of the statuses... it doesn't all happen at once. That's both for UPS and for Apple, so it isn't necessarily bad news yet.

patricem

macrumors 6502
Nov 18, 2005
Can’t wait to get an update! I can see only the last 4 of my tracking number through looking it up by reference and it says “On the Way” with a delivery of tomorrow by 7 PM.

I live in an apartment complex that uses a locker system for mail…anyone know if they will drop the package there without needing a signature from me? This is my first time getting a new phone whilst living in an apartment.

iPhones that are on the way:
iPhone 15 PM in Natural for me (Upgrading from 13 PM)
iPhone 15 in yellow for my wife (Upgrading from 12 Pro)
You either have to sign, or leave a signed release form from UPS.

jblank

macrumors regular
Nov 12, 2020
United States
Many batches to scan, and once in the system, batch processes usually run that update all of the statuses... it doesn't all happen at once. That's both for UPS and for Apple, so it isn't necessarily bad news yet.

Ok thank you. The Apple page still says arriving tomorrow but I was assuming for that to happen it would have been on route already.

Reactions: WaitingForGuacamole
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.