Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

CarolG

macrumors 6502a
Sep 14, 2013
Northern California
Thanks! It does not even feel real. Where did the week go?
Everyone is saying it but I would like to chime in to thank you for this iPhone year! I know this has been a strange and trying one for you. I am glad you stayed with us. You are always so kind and encouraging and helpful to us all. Not every message board is so nice and supportive, thanks in large part to you. I hope your two phones and your AWU2 are everything you want them to be. I will hang around for awhile and I will be back again next year.

farmkittie

macrumors 6502
Jun 15, 2013
9/22/2023
01:15 AM
On the Way
Arrived at Facility
Livonia, MI, United States
Twenty+ miles away. Should be dispatched from this sorting center tomorrow. Earliest to me 12:30PM likely later.

Reactions: Brad7
Everyone is saying it but I would like to chime in to thank you for this iPhone year! I know this has been a strange and trying one for you. I am glad you stayed with us. You are always so kind and encouraging and helpful to us all. Not every message board is so nice and supportive, thanks in large part to you. I hope your two phones and your AWU2 are everything you want them to be. I will hang around for awhile and I will be back again next year.
Thank you so much! It was great having you around. I was getting notified when you were reading through the posts. It was a lot of pages to go through but you kept reading them consistently. It was alot to catch up on. Please come back next year and don’t be a stranger. Cheers!

@IceCool is the only valuable member here who has a confirmed time stamp of 8:01 email confirmation from the Apple Store when the Pre-Orders went live. I strongly believe he was the first one to place his order before anybody else. He is the REAL The: 01 🥇

Keep that in mind this year we only had 60 - 120 seconds to secure a promised 9/22 launch day delivery. The App crashed within 2 minutes or so after going live. It did not return for many 20 minutes later.

Huge Congratulations to @IceCool
Such a remarkable achievement! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

1695362503370.png

Last edited:
What’s interesting is that aftership was correct overall with what’s listed on UPS. Now I know that the app is legit.
Yes! Aftership is correct and it reports internal scanning but you just have to know how to read it and understand it well. But it reports everything.

AnOracle

macrumors regular
Sep 21, 2021
@IceCool is the only valuable member here who has a confirmed time stamp of 8:01 email confirmation from the Apple Store when the Pre-Orders went live. I strongly believe he was the first one to place his order before anybody else. He is the REAL The: 01 🥇

Keep that in mind this year we only had 60 seconds to 2 minutes to secure a launch day delivery before the store crashed.

Huge Congratulations to him! Such a remarkable achievement! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

View attachment 2274453

Damn I thought I was good with my :04 one

1695362805423.png

When Pre-orders went live. It was 5:08 PDT @Nikos was stressed out and faced pure desperation! During that time Apple App Store had crashed badly. People were hoping it would come back. But it didn’t return 20-25 minutes later.

Screen shots below:

1695362998478.png

Same goes for @Agent OrangeZ

1695363068908.png

1695363120109.png

1695363232228.png

Last edited:

AndrewR23

Contributor
Jun 24, 2010

Keep that in mind this year we only had 60 seconds to 2 minutes to secure a launch day delivery before the store crashed.

View attachment 2274453

Idk why but I read this whole post as sarcasm but I know it’s not. Lol

CarolG

macrumors 6502a
Sep 14, 2013
Northern California
Thank you so much! It was great having you around. I was getting notified when you were reading through the posts. It was a lot of pages to go through but you kept reading them consistently. It was alot to catch up on. Please come back next year and don’t be a stranger. Cheers!
I have been here on MR for years and I will keep on with it. I will be here. I know you will be too.

iLOLWUT

macrumors member
Sep 9, 2016

View attachment 2274453

I was so close!

Attachments

• IMG_7502.jpeg
    IMG_7502.jpeg
    125.9 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_7503.jpeg
    IMG_7503.jpeg
    128.2 KB · Views: 58

Cavefishes

macrumors member
Feb 26, 2021
Heck, I had an 8:19am order time and still got Sept 22 delivery! Woke up late and then had to boot up my desktop since the iOS app wasn't working.

Reactions: Brad7
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.