Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020
Wait! Don't go!

We are just warming up...

200w.gif
If I were to ever try that I’m sure that is exactly how it would go. Pure sex.

View attachment 2274301
I think I’ll be able to sleep tonight and not worry about waiting for a delivery driver 😎

I’ve got the day off tomorrow. I work for one of the major cell carriers so will be good to have a break from that insanity!as well!
Yay! I'm glad it worked out for you. Big day coming for you tomorrow. Congratulations!!!

Our final night of waiting. Tomorrow is it - iPhone Day 2023! Looking forward to seeing all of the arrival posts tomorrow.

Good night everyone. ✨💖✨

⭐️ @naturalstar ⭐️

Always the realest one out here. Thank you so much for all your positive energy. I appreciate you! I appreciate you more than you know. You've been awesome throughout these years. Keep the mediation going. It's great for your inner and outer health. More importantly, good for your soul. You are one of my true inspirations for why I started these launch threads. I always think of you before I start to put everything together. Always in my mind.

The new iPhone is going to be amazing! A new era is coming. Congratz again and see you around. :)

Last edited:

JBinPDX

macrumors 6502
Oct 19, 2021
Mine show that too. It’s not unusual for it to show “rescheduled delivery”. Even my watch bands for tomorrow are showing that.
Mine also show "rescheduled delivery." Interestingly, my watch and my phone show different times, but since the time spans overlap I'm not worried. I doubt it will make either of them anyway. :rolleyes: I think it shows "before 7:00" until it's actually scheduled into a truck, and then the delivery is updated.

iLOLWUT

macrumors member
Sep 9, 2016
Yes sir! All 9/16 were part of Wave 1. Congratulations to you! Big and exciting day tomorrow. Congratulations again!!!
Dammit!!! I was in the first wave for the first time!! Didn't get tracking till the last damn minute, couldn't enjoy our reindeer games!!! @#!%^& Bamboozled

I did however go to Fed Ex and UPS CC today and they both agreed to hold my package (and my girlfriends phone at fed ex), we'll see in the morning!!

My 15 Pro and watch have arrived to New Stanton, PA close to home. I'm hoping for an early delivery. Good luck to everyone with getting your Apple devices tomorrow! Hopefully it will be an exciting day for all. Many thanks to @Theyayarealiving for making it a fun week!
That's awesome @bevsb2 Hope you get an early delivery tomorrow as well.

I can't wait to return back to our thread. I'm probably 50 pages behind over there and I have not played Wordle + Quordle since the Apple Wonderlust event took place. Way too busy and caught up here.

It was my pleasure! Thank you!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.