Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

LK2020

macrumors 6502
Nov 11, 2020
My 15pro in black now says “Rescheduled delivery” for tomorrow by 7 p.m. That does not sound good. (No movement in KY since the import scan this morning.)
Yeah, I got an email from UPS about the Rescheduled delivery for tomorrow by 7:00 p.m. which was weird since I was scheduled for tomorrow anyway. I guess maybe the time was different, but I never knew them to state a specific time for delivery. I was curious if anyone tried to have UPS change the delivery address and if Apple was letting that happen. I was going to try that for tomorrow so it wasn't going to my house since I'm going to be at work, but I wasn't sure if Apple was allowing a UPS change of delivery address.

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020
Yeah, I got an email from UPS about the Rescheduled delivery for tomorrow by 7:00 p.m. which was weird since I was scheduled for tomorrow anyway. I guess maybe the time was different, but I never knew them to state a specific time for delivery. I was curious if anyone tried to have UPS change the delivery address and if Apple was letting that happen. I was going to try that for tomorrow so it wasn't going to my house since I'm going to be at work, but I wasn't sure if Apple was allowing a UPS change of delivery address.
By 7 is their default. It should narrow down once it gets processed for and placed on the truck. Everyone has been getting by 7 at some point today

Reactions: POWERPLANTHOMER

alia

macrumors 65816
Apr 2, 2003
Tampa, FL (Orlando, 2003 - 2023)
I got them to change mine, but we’ll see if it actually shows up at the cc center on time or not. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: Wolfs

iKimm

macrumors regular
Jun 28, 2010
I didn't share my preorder experience since I was banned at the time, and then later caught up on the thread and saw how much trouble people had placing orders, so didn't want to mention my smooth experience and make people feel bad 😬

Is it too soon to say I overslept, woke up at :27, rolled over and picked up my phone, did the Apple Store app launch/quit cycle about 4 times, then completed the purchase and went back to sleep with a :30 confirmation email with launch-day delivery? Yeah still too soon? Sorry, I'll just be over here in the corner, quietly waiting for UPS.
Same here!

• Love
Reactions: tunastink

hungryteresa

macrumors 6502
Aug 15, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
Both iPhones are Preparing for Delivery! I was a little worried because I only saw the Processing status for my partner’s iPhone, but now mine is also Processing. Good night from NYC. It’s going to be an exciting day today (it’s past midnight)! Can’t wait to see everyone’s pictures of their new iPhones. I sadly won’t be setting up my new iPhone until tomorrow night. It’s been quite the ride this year! ☺️

IMG_7452.jpeg

IMG_7451.png

Last edited:

cybermistt

macrumors regular
Sep 18, 2023
IMG_7446.jpeg
Anyone familiar with aftership able to help? I just downloaded it. My fedex phone package is in English but my watch band ups is in another language? Package is in California. I’m in the US too.

• Haha

LK2020

macrumors 6502
Nov 11, 2020
yes, this is Aftership. My MyChoice is trash - it's a mess between telling me my pw is locked and then not accepting the change - so I can't post a screenshot from that - but normal tracking - just has that last entry - on the way at 8:10. That's the normal UPS tracking entry - the dumbed down secure version.

I went to Mizzou - but am not near Columbia. I am in St. Louis just about 20 miles south of Earth City down Highway 141. But oddly - once things get on the truck there at 5am, I still don't get things until 5-6 pm so that's my expectation if the phone is actually there already.

View attachment 2274309
So does your delivery truck dispatch right out of Earth City or does it go to a closer hub first? I hope you see an Earth City scan overnight. Fingers crossed for you! :)

Bananasaurus

Suspended
Aug 16, 2023
Both iPhones are Preparing for Delivery! I was a little worried because I only saw the Processing status for my partner’s iPhone, but now mine is also Processing. Good night from NYC. It’s going to be an exciting day today (it’s past midnight)! Can’t wait to see everyone’s pictures of their new iPhones. I sadly won’t be setting up my new iPhone until tomorrow night. It’s been quite the ride this year! ☺️

View attachment 2274311

View attachment 2274314
I'm glad you are both getting your phones tomorrow. :)

giphy.gif

mizzourah

macrumors 6502a
Sep 26, 2013
St. Louis, MO
So does your delivery truck dispatch right out of Earth City or does it go to a closer hub first? I hope you see an Earth City scan overnight. Fingers crossed for you! :)
Thanks - I hope so also. Yes, the delivery truck delivers directly from Earth City - I do not go to another hub.

My day off tomorrow got approved today. Last minute.
I work tomorrow. It is my Friday but I submitted a request to be off in the afternoon. My supervisor instantly approved it for me. So I'm only working 5 hours in the morning tomorrow.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.