Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Pipper99

macrumors 68040
Aug 14, 2010
Fort Worth, TX
Iā€™ve a 1977 280Z Iā€™ve ā€knownā€ most of my life. My buddies dad passed and I now have in the garage waiting for me to restore. Of course Iā€™ve a 2005 S2000 ahead of it and a 2016 Mini I just finished updating - time is my enemy. Not enough.

The 240 is fantastic - Iā€™m trying to decide on webers (it is the early FI), ITBs, etc. for engine. Iā€˜m good at engines and suspension, etc. , crap at body work. Love that early look
My wife had a late 70ā€™s 280 ZX back in the early 80ā€™s. Loved that car.

mizzourah

macrumors 6502a
Sep 26, 2013
St. Louis, MO
I was wave 1 and got trucked out of Louisville at 5:37 pm and arrived at Earth City at 9:01 pm. Maybe they are just missing some scans??? My apple watch is still showing it is in Louisville with an origin scan at 10:21 am. Maybe there are some trucks leaving there later tonight... šŸ¤” They better get moving though -- time is a wasting!!!
agree time is wasting - maybe your watch and my phone are there? I don't have a Louisville depature scan or an EarthCity arrival scan. So maybe scans are missing. Or maybe I really am there with your watch - not sure. Hoping for some movement while I stayed in late after hours. But that's looking less likely and the after hours crew is quiet tonight.

Reactions: Wolfs

ck3801

macrumors 6502
Oct 14, 2011
Boulder, CO
IMG_0088.jpeg
My missing scans have appeared

LK2020

macrumors 6502
Nov 11, 2020
Hmm, now our times are different. I thought everyone arrived at the same time and had their import scan at the same time. My arrival time in Louisville was 11:03 AM, then the import scan thee at 8:48 AM, but then I show a department scan from Louisville at 5:37 PM and arrival at Earth City at 9:01 PM.
I'm pretty sure my arrival scan in Louisville had changed after the import scan posted. It was earlier than 11:03 when I first saw it earlier.
1695356091670.png

BabyFu18

macrumors regular
Oct 9, 2012
Georgia
Itā€™s coming by truck. So itā€™s going to take a while for it to get here. I expect to see it soon, but now is about the time to go to sleep!
Yeah next time I track it, itā€™ll be ā€™out for deliveryā€™ cause Iā€™m done for the night.

naturalstar

macrumors demi-goddess
Mar 9, 2012
This is where my wife hails from - Oak Park - we do love that Apple Store.

Oak Brook Mall is just nice in general. Fun fact, I worked at the Macyā€™s there briefly when I was getting my Masters degree.

I like Oak Park, but I donā€™t get there now like when I was living in the city. I went to that Trader Joeā€™s and Whole Foods a lot at one point. Thereā€™s a touchless car wash I like using sometimes close by in Forest Park as well.

zonai

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2022
Iā€™m feeling a little nervous and excited, but Iā€™m also worried that the upgrade wonā€™t be as big as Iā€™m hoping and I went through too much effort to get here

• Sad

thatJohann

macrumors 68000
Jul 5, 2013
NYC
What time does the Apple Store app let you do store pickup for launch day stock? 6am ET? My app still shows ā€œcheck in 9/22 for availability ā€œ

mizzourah

macrumors 6502a
Sep 26, 2013
St. Louis, MO
I'm pretty sure my arrival scan in Louisville had changed after the import scan posted. It was earlier than 11:03 when I first saw it earlier. View attachment 2274268
ok I assumed my last entry was the import scan, but now I am seeing that yours is actually called 'import scan'. Ha - this is what mine looks like - I don't know what 'on the way' means.
Screenshot 2023-09-21 at 11.18.31 PM.png

LK2020

macrumors 6502
Nov 11, 2020
Nope. Early flight from Louisville to Little Rock and the a 2 1/2 hour transport from LR to Northwest Arkansas where I live via ground for sorting and delivery. The Northwest Arkansas metropolitan area has been one of the fastest growing population areas in the United States for over a decade thanks to my house being 15 miles from the Walmart HQ and we have yet to receive UPS flights at XNA which is a National airport.
So everything is showing on time for you for delivery tomorrow?

mizzourah

macrumors 6502a
Sep 26, 2013
St. Louis, MO
Oak Brook Mall is just nice in general. Fun fact, I worked at the Macyā€™s there briefly when I was getting my Masters degree.

I like Oak Park, but I donā€™t get there now like when I was living in the city. I went to that Trader Joeā€™s and Whole Foods a lot at one point. Thereā€™s a touchless car wash I like using sometimes close by in Forest Park as well.
when my wife was there - she could walk to the el and take it to the city. She loved the area and so when we go back to visit her mom (in Naperville), we go over there just because we love the area so much and she still talks to some of her hold neighbors. It's a cute area -

Reactions: naturalstar

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020
agree time is wasting - maybe your watch and my phone are there? I don't have a Louisville depature scan or an EarthCity arrival scan. So maybe scans are missing. Or maybe I really am there with your watch - not sure. Hoping for some movement while I stayed in late after hours. But that's looking less likely and the after hours crew is quiet tonight.
I kind of feel like UPS is flying jets and driving trucks all night. Iā€™m sure the last thing on their mind at this point is timely scans.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.