Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Bananasaurus

Suspended
Aug 16, 2023
I’m just being snarky since it’s after midnight and I should be asleep but am here instead. 😅
giphy.gif

LK2020

macrumors 6502
Nov 11, 2020
ok I assumed my last entry was the import scan, but now I am seeing that yours is actually called 'import scan'. Ha - this is what mine looks like - I don't know what 'on the way' means. View attachment 2274279
Is this the Aftership app? My Aftership app looks like this on there, just saying "On the Way". My screenshot is from UPS MyChoice. Even in AfterShip, though, I'm seeing the same times and in Earth City at 9:01 PM with "On the Way" on top of that. I'm typing all this on the computer and I don't have aftership on here, so that's why I didn't put a screenshot of that. This has me wondering if yours made it on the Earth City truck. Maybe there are multiple trucks going to Earth City. I'm guessing by your name on here that you must be near Columbia, so not far from Earth City at all. So could easily still arrive there and be put on a truck right away to go over to Columbia for delivery tomorrow. Mine isn't showing anything after arriving in Earth City. From previous experience with UPS, trucks don't usually depart from there until really late.

Reactions: Wolfs

naturalstar

macrumors demi-goddess
Mar 9, 2012
when my wife was there - she could walk to the el and take it to the city. She loved the area and so when we go back to visit her mom (in Naperville), we go over there just because we love the area so much and she still talks to some of her hold neighbors. It's a cute area -

Oh, it’s very cute. You know, maybe I’ll tell my husband that’s where we will go get dinner this weekend.

I lived out in Naperville 204 for nearly 7 years. Very familiar and another great area. I’m that way regularly.

tunastink

macrumors member
Mar 1, 2019
Seems like ages ago that we placed our preorders.

I didn't share my preorder experience since I was banned at the time, and then later caught up on the thread and saw how much trouble people had placing orders, so didn't want to mention my smooth experience and make people feel bad 😬

Is it too soon to say I overslept, woke up at :27, rolled over and picked up my phone, did the Apple Store app launch/quit cycle about 4 times, then completed the purchase and went back to sleep with a :30 confirmation email with launch-day delivery? Yeah still too soon? Sorry, I'll just be over here in the corner, quietly waiting for UPS.

mizzourah

macrumors 6502a
Sep 26, 2013
St. Louis, MO
I think it’s just to indicate its still moving through the system
Well I wish it would move through the system to my local hub. But currently no change in expected delivery date. Really hoping when I wake up in the morning, I have a text that sounds like yay wrote it: 'Today's the Day! Items in order ________ should be delivered today'

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Wolfs and ksujoel

ksujoel

macrumors 65816
Sep 13, 2015
Kansas
My 15pro in black now says “Rescheduled delivery” for tomorrow by 7 p.m. That does not sound good. (No movement in KY since the import scan this morning.)
Mine show that too. It’s not unusual for it to show “rescheduled delivery”. Even my watch bands for tomorrow are showing that.

Reactions: Wolfs

ksujoel

macrumors 65816
Sep 13, 2015
Kansas
Well I wish it would move through the system to my local hub. But currently not change in expected delivery date. Really hoping when I wake up in the morning, I have a text that sounds like yay wrote it: 'Today's the Day! Items in order ________ should be delivered today'
My iPhone will sit in Lenexa (about 3 hours from me) until about 3am and then it will make its way to me.

mizzourah

macrumors 6502a
Sep 26, 2013
St. Louis, MO
Is this the Aftership app? My Aftership app looks like this on there, just saying "On the Way". My screenshot is from UPS MyChoice. Even in AfterShip, though, I'm seeing the same times and in Earth City at 9:01 PM with "On the Way" on top of that. I'm typing all this on the computer and I don't have aftership on here, so that's why I didn't put a screenshot of that. This has me wondering if yours made it on the Earth City truck. Maybe there are multiple trucks going to Earth City. I'm guessing by your name on here that you must be near Columbia, so not far from Earth City at all. So could easily still arrive there and be put on a truck right away to go over to Columbia for delivery tomorrow. Mine isn't showing anything after arriving in Earth City. From previous experience with UPS, trucks don't usually depart from there until really late.
yes, this is Aftership. My MyChoice is trash - it's a mess between telling me my pw is locked and then not accepting the change - so I can't post a screenshot from that - but normal tracking - just has that last entry - on the way at 8:10. That's the normal UPS tracking entry - the dumbed down secure version.

I went to Mizzou - but am not near Columbia. I am in St. Louis just about 20 miles south of Earth City down Highway 141. But oddly - once things get on the truck there at 5am, I still don't get things until 5-6 pm so that's my expectation if the phone is actually there already.

Screenshot 2023-09-21 at 11.33.23 PM.png

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.