Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters
My iPhone 15 Pro Max 1TB Blue Titanium is probably on its way to Anaheim where is will board a big brown van…

IMG_0840.jpeg

three

Cancelled
Jan 22, 2008
Curious what’s happening here, lol. Left Spokane at 5:53 PM just to have an arrival scan at 7:07 PM. It’s not uncommon for shipments out of Spokane to leave at 12 or 1 AM and get to Yakima at 5 or 6 AM and be out for delivery a little bit after that. I’m sure that’s what’ll happen. I’m hoping. Haha.

5f95b4e2cfb53444a61602bc31b7b8de.jpg

Reactions: Wolfs
@TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ can correct me if I’m wrong but I think she said that the regular iPhone 15s are already stateside so it’s possible your tracking could still update overnight after it’s picked up
That is 100% correct. All regular iPhone 15's to come from U.S. Stateside. They had a separate inventory compare to the Pro models.

mizzourah

macrumors 6502a
Sep 26, 2013
St. Louis, MO
well good night all - full day of work tomorrow and I think I am stuck - either in Louisville or with non scans. Either way nothing is happening on that front this evening.

After hours was tamer than advertised but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

Thanks for all the help today from everyone and my newly found Earth City hub peeps - there are so many out there.

I appreciate all the conversations here - they are fun - I am on an every other year upgrade cycle.....but, this has been so much fun that maybe, just maybe I will just go ahead and buy again next year - because this is a big draw - the experience, much more so than the device - like most gifts... sometimes experiences are much more meaningful and memorable than actual 'things'.

I hope nothing unusual happens overnight that pushes my phone past tomorrow but only time will tell - nothing can be done about it now or even tomorrow.

Being in the midwest and at the end of a delivery route, most will have their phones in hand before I do - and I hope it's all a wonderful experience lacking any issues or troubles or last minute changes.

Thank you to our wonderful hostess who amazes me every day with the depth of the posts and the connection made with people. The sheer knowledge and influence you have is unmatched in this space and it's so interesting to see how those tidbits come out. There's a lot about you that is a mystery - which is intriguing in its own right.

Sleep well everyone. I don't know what this will look like tomorrow.

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020
well good night all - full day of work tomorrow and I think I am stuck - either in Louisville or with non scans. Either way nothing is happening on that front this evening.

After hours was tamer than advertised but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

Thanks for all the help today from everyone and my newly found Earth City hub peeps - there are so many out there.

I appreciate all the conversations here - they are fun - I am on an every other year upgrade cycle.....but, this has been so much fun that maybe, just maybe I will just go ahead and buy again next year - because this is a big draw - the experience, much more so than the device - like most gifts... sometimes experiences are much more meaningful and memorable than actual 'things'.

I hope nothing unusual happens overnight that pushes my phone past tomorrow but only time will tell - nothing can be done about it now or even tomorrow.

Being in the midwest and at the end of a delivery route, most will have their phones in hand before I do - and I hope it's all a wonderful experience lacking any issues or troubles or last minute changes.

Thank you to our wonderful hostess who amazes me every day with the depth of the posts and the connection made with people. The sheer knowledge and influence you have is unmatched in this space and it's so interesting to see how those tidbits come out. There's a lot about you that is a mystery - which is intriguing in its own right.

Sleep well everyone. I don't know what this will look like tomorrow.
Just wait-After After hours is when all the real fun starts!

Okay. Final post from me tonight. I’m in the Gardena depot ready and waiting to hop on a truck for delivery. It’s been a unique experience @TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️. Thank you sincerely for the total commitment and guidance during the last week. You are a gem and I look forward to next year. Goodnight.
Thank you, sir! Thank you for hanging out with us. It was awesome to have you around. Appreciate the love and support. Take care of yourself and the new iPhone 15 Pro'. Hoping to see you come back next year. Best wishes to you!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.