Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

kevinwiz

macrumors regular
Feb 1, 2007
socal
My delivery is tomorrow (Los Angeles) and my tracking still just says Label Created. No scans or location information at all. Should I be worried?

SisterBlue22

macrumors demi-goddess
Apr 29, 2015
Arizona
No updates for me for almost 3 hours.

giphy.gif
Did you depart Phoenix for your local hub? I departed Phoenix at 6pm but usually it hits Mesa sometime during the night.

LK2020

macrumors 6502
Nov 11, 2020
No - wave 1, still in Louisville - waiting for the red eye truck to drive to STL....hoping that departure happens soon.
Are you sure? You said STL, so I'm assuming you mean going to Earth City. That's where mine is going through and is there now. I was in Wave 2, but we all were traveling the same to Louisville. Do you show the departure scan out of Louisville at 5:37 p.m.? Mine got to Earth City at 9:01 p.m.

naturalstar

macrumors demi-goddess
Mar 9, 2012
Forest Park? I’ll be driving past it tomorrow morning on my way to Oak Brook. :) Of course, by having it shipped, you just pay the state sales tax (Apple must be contesting the new law that requires collection of local sales taxes).
Franklin Park. That’s the area UPS center for truck deliveries where I am. Oak Brook is my normal Apple Store - 10 minute drive. Love that store even when packed.

mizzourah

macrumors 6502a
Sep 26, 2013
St. Louis, MO
Are you sure? You said STL, so I'm assuming you mean going to Earth City. That's where mine is going through and is there now. I was in Wave 2, but we all were traveling the same to Louisville. Do you show the departure scan out of Louisville at 5:37 p.m.? Mine got to Earth City at 9:01 p.m.
wait, what? Yes - I should be going to Earth City. I do not have a departure scan out of Louisville at 5:37pm. I merely have an arrival scan at 8:10am and no departure. Per tracking, it's still sitting there.

DarkHorsed

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2023
Elm Springs, AR
Holy cow, I can't believe this is up to 744 pages. :rolleyes: Wave 1 & 2, everybody out of Louisville and on their way to their local hubs? Mine made it to the big hub in my area. Now overnight will go to the local hub where it will be put on the delivery truck. So on schedule for delivery tomorrow. I'm curious, did anyone have luck getting UPS to change delivery locations at all? I was wondering if Apple is letting addresses be changed with UPS.
Nope. Early flight from Louisville to Little Rock and the a 2 1/2 hour transport from LR to Northwest Arkansas where I live via ground for sorting and delivery. The Northwest Arkansas metropolitan area has been one of the fastest growing population areas in the United States for over a decade thanks to my house being 15 miles from the Walmart HQ and we have yet to receive UPS flights at XNA which is a National airport.

Reactions: POWERPLANTHOMER
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.