Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

naturalstar

macrumors demi-goddess
Mar 9, 2012
Iā€™m picking up my iPhone 15 Pro Max 256 Natural Titanium tomorrow at 8:15 in the Chicago suburbs! My first Max. The lighter weight and 5x optical zoom won me over. I can hardly wait. šŸ˜€

OMG! KPOM! You snuck in the thread! You should have hung out with us this week! Iā€™m getting the same config. Youā€™ll have yours before me though. Congrats!

Whistler Mac

Contributor
Apr 17, 2019
Anyone still stuck in Louisville, KY? Or we alll managed to get out. 9/22 Promised Delivery dates only, please.
Out of Louisville, no problem. Watch made it to Seattle. iPhone, for some reason, decided not to. It's now in Portland OR spending the night. #@%&* Thought I'd be done with this tracking thing by now.

Pipper99

macrumors 68040
Aug 14, 2010
Fort Worth, TX
IMG_8991.jpeg
At the hub!

Pipper99

macrumors 68040
Aug 14, 2010
Fort Worth, TX
Yes sir, I did.
Called Apple at 9:00a after Import scan showed, talked to a nice young lady who took 15 minutes to submit a case for me I got a couple of emails right away and said weā€™ll see what we can do, a couple of hours later I got another email for one of the order numbers that said it would be that I would go to UPS for pick up
I went to the UPS customer center after work talk to the lady and she said Apple is had this restriction on here for about nine months and sheā€™s been working for UPS since I was really the only one there at the moment she went into her little room with the computers in it, and she came out with a print out after she checked both my order numbers and printed out the paper. It said both of them are will call and will be held in the morning Got all the scans on it and everything.
But on the UPS, my choice, nothing has changed since the phone landed in Dallas today
Woot!

KPOM

macrumors P6
Oct 23, 2010
Same for us too! Rockford to Hodgkins to FP is all ground travel for us.

Meanwhile, my scans are being seriously delayed now.
Forest Park? Iā€™ll be driving past it tomorrow morning on my way to Oak Brook. :) Of course, by having it shipped, you just pay the state sales tax (Apple must be contesting the new law that requires collection of local sales taxes).

Reactions: naturalstar

LK2020

macrumors 6502
Nov 11, 2020
Holy cow, I can't believe this is up to 744 pages. :rolleyes: Wave 1 & 2, everybody out of Louisville and on their way to their local hubs? Mine made it to the big hub in my area. Now overnight will go to the local hub where it will be put on the delivery truck. So on schedule for delivery tomorrow. I'm curious, did anyone have luck getting UPS to change delivery locations at all? I was wondering if Apple is letting addresses be changed with UPS.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.