Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Surf Monkey

Suspended
Oct 3, 2010
Portland, OR
IMG_0755.jpeg
At my local delivery center.

Bananasaurus

Suspended
Aug 16, 2023
@Bananasaurus what are we going to do tomorrow? We are not going to have anything to track anymore.

View attachment 2274026
I'll be waiting for my phone all day followed by playing with my phone all day. Hopefully UPS gets here sooner than they usually do. I'm not sure how the carrier activation thing works, but the T-Mobile is like 5 minutes from my house. Does it just activate when you turn the phone on? I've always bought the unlocked phones through Apple.

tdar

macrumors 68020
Jun 23, 2003
Johns Creek Ga.
How did you know? I was sad when Apple let go of the 30- pin dock connector. I always thought it looked nice aesthetics wise.

View attachment 2274102
I had just bought a new iPad when they did this. I hated the lighting plug. But of course it grew on me, especially as a technology person. It added things that no other connection had. And the real test of how good it was, is how long it has lasted. But as of tomorrow, I won’t have it on any of my mobile devices. And I am really to say goodbye. It’s been great for a long time, but the new USB-C port is going to do even more.

Last edited:
I'll be waiting for my phone all day followed by playing with my phone all day. Hopefully UPS gets here sooner than they usually do. I'm not sure how the carrier activation thing works, but the T-Mobile is like 5 minutes from my house. Does it just activate when you turn the phone on? I've always bought the unlocked phones through Apple.
Yeah! Unlocked phones are the easiest. I usually call and then they ask for the Imei number and it just works like magic! 🪄

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.