Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

LasersGoPewPew

macrumors 604
Sep 12, 2014
PDX
x1080

Only for a brief second or two.
Just enough time to make more hamsters

Now that is an idea. Maybe I can talk her into going to a electric car and see how she likes changing it on a 5 watt charger.😂😂😂
Oh man that sounds brutal. Charging an electric car with 5 watt charger. At least it’s not going to overheat. 😭😭😭

TruthWatcher412

macrumors 6502a
Sep 15, 2011
Pittsburgh, PA
Hoping mine goes back to the original time as well. I have another package delivering between 9:30 and 11:30AM. The driver may as well drop them off together.
Yeah mine was saying this before, changed to 7 and this evening changed back to 10:30-12:30. So I’m hoping it’s enroute but not that worried, I’m only like 6 hours from Louisville so more than enough time.

DaRaider65

macrumors 6502
Sep 13, 2015
Lubbock, TX
You got them to hold for pickup?
Yes sir, I did.
Called Apple at 9:00a after Import scan showed, talked to a nice young lady who took 15 minutes to submit a case for me I got a couple of emails right away and said we’ll see what we can do, a couple of hours later I got another email for one of the order numbers that said it would be that I would go to UPS for pick up
I went to the UPS customer center after work talk to the lady and she said Apple is had this restriction on here for about nine months and she’s been working for UPS since I was really the only one there at the moment she went into her little room with the computers in it, and she came out with a print out after she checked both my order numbers and printed out the paper. It said both of them are will call and will be held in the morning Got all the scans on it and everything.
But on the UPS, my choice, nothing has changed since the phone landed in Dallas today

AR_Alex

macrumors member
Sep 16, 2021
No confirmation email from apple about the UPS CC pick up... I'm now actually worried it will get approved late and then delay my order. It's already moving through my city, time to panic or not yet? :(

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.