Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

lordhamster

macrumors 68000
Jan 23, 2008
This is my very first pre-order to choose in-store pickup. We can select in-store pickup for the 22nd upon pre-order, correct?
I hope so. Will save me from having to camp by my front door next day waiting for the UPS guy like some kind of a psycho.

• Haha
Reactions: Sikh
When ordering from the pre-preorder, does it immediately bring you to the page asking for your shipping address?

I’ve never done the pre-preorder before, usually I just suffer through the whole order as soon as it opens up….
It's probably going to ask you for a shipping address again. Make sure you have your card info ready just in case. You don't want to be stuck looking for it.

WolfSnap

macrumors 65816
Sep 18, 2012
SoCal
Anyone know if I can change my iUP pre-order selection? I was going to get the blue, but thinking I'll get the natural instead... I'm pretty sure I recall seeing that you can change things, but don't remember from previous years.

ant the ninja

macrumors 6502a
Nov 21, 2012
IMG_3447.jpeg

15 minute reminder!

CodeSpyder

macrumors 68000
Jun 23, 2010
Orlando, FL
I'm on my Mac. I have System Settings / General / Date and Time open so I can see the seconds tick. My iPhone is charged and I've been practicing going into the app and then quitting the app. Make sure you quit, don't just hide it.

Reactions: Sikh and killawat

Apple_Tiger

macrumors 6502a
Jan 23, 2023
Anyone know if I can change my iUP pre-order selection? I was going to get the blue, but thinking I'll get the natural instead... I'm pretty sure I recall seeing that you can change things, but don't remember from previous years.
Yes you can when the apple store app is back up

tripleh3lix

macrumors 6502a
Jun 17, 2014
I was going to go black iPhone 15 Pro but now I’m doubting myself and thinking I should get the natural. Ack!
Hard decision myself, already have to go in and dig and switch the blue over to the Black. My big decision is how the sides blend into the back, and I really like the black for that with the smaller bezels. It'll make it looks sleeker imo and it's the only reason why I'm going for it. If the sides were different on the Natural, I'd be more inclined to go that route as I LOVE the back and camera layout on it. However if you like the design just to have something "newer" nothing wrong with it..

By the way, just decided this 10 minutes ago in the shower. I'll regret the black when ordering. I regret getting both but I think black is a solid choice, and it's going to be in the case anyway.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.