Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Apple_Tiger

macrumors 6502a
Jan 23, 2023
Good morning! It worked like a charm. It definitely woke up me.

Works great every year. Hope you are ready to pre-order the new iPhone :)
Yep I’m ready. Just still deciding whether I want to do in store pick up or ship to home. Currently on iUP and have to turn my 14 pm in but I’m scared to mail it as I’d rather do it from the store. Decision decisions

This is what the iPhone 15 Pro/Pro Max line up looks like. Are you ready?

IMG_2945.JPG

thatJohann

macrumors 68000
Jul 5, 2013
NYC
My flight got delayed. Bright side is that I might be able to preorder in 30min from the ground instead of while in the air with ****** airplane WiFi.

And def happy with my natural titanium choice. After watching so many videos, I don’t like the blue color. I also got the clay silicone case since the new finewoven cases are terrible.

killawat

macrumors 68000
Sep 11, 2014
30 minutes left till liftoff.

please make sure your seat backs and tray tables are in their full upright position.
Make sure your seat belt is securely fastened and all carry-on luggage is stowed underneath the seat in front of you or in the overhead bins.
Thank you.

rjjacobson

macrumors G3
Sep 12, 2014
No problem! Happy to help :)

I liked the Purple iPhone 14 Pro Max but I was getting bored out of that color. I think the iPhone 14 Pro Max in Silver/White was astonishing and Apple had nailed the color. This year the white iPhone is more of a creamy white like you said. Regardless, Titanium material is going to feel amazing. I've been waiting for this.
besides @TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ it will go with your AWU1 color (or are you going to the AWU2?)

Apple_Robert

Contributor
Sep 21, 2012
In the middle of several books.
If the woman of my dreams calls or knocks on the door before 8:15 ish, she is going to have to leave a message. I am in the order zone.

6 different devices all logged to the Apple Store or Apple.com - check
Battery back up running - check
Pee bottle in case things get tense - check
Mod report window open in case any of you get in my way - check
Order music - Stealers Wheel stuck in the Middle blasting- check
Money - I think so. Electricity is still on so must be ok - check

This is why I am glad I live on the east coast. Lol.
Lucky! we used to have that luxury before when people on the West Coast were able to place their orders before 11:59 PM (midnight). I miss those times. Simpler times! Now we struggle to take up before 5 AM.

I thought so, did not even need to use all my alarms I was up by 5:30 AM CT hour and half ahead now less than 30 minutes to go @TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ good luck with your preorder...
Thank you! I don't think your iPhone is going to be delayed until October this year. You are getting it a promised September 22 Launch day delivery. Good luck to you!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.