Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

karmamule

macrumors 6502a
Jun 13, 2008
Waltham, MA
This is the first year I'll be trying to order TWO iPhones, one for me and one for my partner. Both getting Pro Max 256, he prefers black and I prefer natural but will take any color if needed because we do really want to get in first wave because we're going on a cruise 1st week of October and definitely want to have these in hand with that 5x zoom by then!

d_ganggreen

macrumors regular
Sep 15, 2015
Nowhere-somewhere-everywhere
My 3rd time pre-ordering for launch day and I set up pre-pre order for blue titanium but I think I’m changing my mind, I think I might want the white.

I’m so excited though! Been A LOT of years since I did launch day and it’s an experience you can’t forget.
I did the same thing last year. Really wanted to change to the purple. My wife got it and I had wished I did too, but I usually have a case on it anyway so ultimately glad I didn't change it and risk anything going wrong with the pre-pre order or the pre-order...lol.
This year I'm going with natural titanium and sticking with it!

tripleh3lix

macrumors 6502a
Jun 17, 2014
I did the same thing last year. Really wanted to change to the purple. My wife got it and I had wished I did too, but I usually have a case on it anyway so ultimately glad I didn't change it and risk anything going wrong with the pre-pre order or the pre-order...lol.
Kinda regretting the blue, I want the black. How hard is it to change?

karmamule

macrumors 6502a
Jun 13, 2008
Waltham, MA

I would be happy with any of the colors but yeah natural is my first choice too. Key thing is that we get two different colors so we can tell our phones apart quickly!

Good morning! I just woke up. Only slept for 2 hours. I'm surprised I was able to get that even.

What day is it today? Is everything okay here?

giphy.gif

Hey guys, a heads up - Apple isn't opening the ordering window until 5:15am PDT now. They're having some sort of server issue and decided to push the time back 15 minutes. I think the server issue is also why only a few of us got the email about it.

So 5:15am. No need to go in and order at 5.

Thank you.
Hahaha! That's one good. I see you have jokes there. Way too early for this. So excited for you to pre-order your new iPhones :)

Reactions: 5105973
Good morning everyone! It's that time of year again and seeing how dark blue is my color that is what I'm going to be going for in the 512gb iPhone Pro Max. Been up since 4:30 EST but that's because I haven't been able to sleep right in a long time for non-Apple reasons. This will be my first time ordering my iPhone through the Apple.

Yesterday the website showed I was all set to go with the 512gb iPhone Pro Max but when I checked the app it had an early one I'd pre-preordered (256gb iPhone Pro Max), so I'm not sure it even makes sense to try to do the app even though some people have said it works better than the website. I start work (from home) at 6:30 am because I get up so early but at my work desk I'll have my phone, iPad, and my laptop ready to go. Attached is a picture of my brand new CR-V in the closest color they have to my favorite navy blue. I love it! Good luck today everyone!

View attachment 2262409
Lovely car! iPhone 15 Pro Max (Blue) is definitely calling your name. It's your color this year. Thank you for being here and Good luck!

rjjacobson

macrumors G3
Sep 12, 2014
Ok, need to get off here and get some sleep. Will be on Apple's site when it opens up. :) Good luck everyone!! Can't wait to hear all the reports later on. :)
good luck to you as well @LK2020 good to see you here I was gonna keep my 14 ProMax as well and go for 16 next year but the camera improvements alone drew me back in LOL

killawat

macrumors 68000
Sep 11, 2014
“Apple Cart 2-Step“ order strat: leave Apple Store open on one device and wait for store to open. Close and reopen to refresh on the other device At T-5

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.